Chapter 27

{Tameka}

              Walking inside temptations I felt thick tension already. Going to the office I found Rome.  He got up and smiled. "You ready to work baby girl?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said. "Okay let me give you a tour and then you can get it started." He said.  We walked outside his office and headed to the bar.

"This is where you get your drinks from." He said smiling. "Meet Lola. Lola this is our new dancer." She smirked and went back to doing what she was doing.

Well damn I thought to myself.

"This the VIP area over here. All our most important customers come into this section." He said.  Duh I thought I'm not a rookie I know what a VIP section is and what's it for.

Then we walked to the back. "And last but not least the locker room and stationary for your makeup and all that shit." He said.

I walked in the locker room. All the girls stopped and stared. This shit was awkward for real. "Ladies this here is a new dancer sexy chocolate. Welcome her let's make this money."

Once he walked out the girls broke off in their already clique of regulars who they hung with. I found a empty station and got ready.

I wasn't nervous at all just ready to get my bread. Once it was my turn I got an introduction like no other. While on stage I noticed Demetre walking in.

Damn it! I thought, I forgot this man Co own this club. I feel extra stupid as he look on stage and watch me. Fuck it I'm here now and the money is coming fast.

Once I was done I grabbed my stuff about to go. Like I expected Demetre stopped me dead in my tracks. "So you going to act like I'm not here?" He asked.

"I can careless I just came to make money not Fuck with you." I said honestly. "Damn it's like that now?" He asked laughing.

"You damn right it's like that. Fuck you Demetre!" I said trying to walk off. He grabbed my arm and turned me facing him.

All of a sudden I felt sick. Running to the bathroom I threw up. Finally feeling somewhat better I exited the bathroom and tried to leave.

Again Demetre stopped me. "You okay?" He asked. "No I'm sick so let me leave." I said getting pissed off.

"You been drinking too much? You can't drive like that." He said. "I haven't been drinking though." I said.

"Well you need to go to the doctor and get checked out. Either that or get a pregnancy test." He said.

The word pregnant scared the living shit out of me. Ain't no way in hell I'm about to pop a baby out this pussy. Finally I pushed pass him to go.

Riding to the store I went in grabbed a few things and made it home. Taking off my clothes I ran me a hot bubble bath.

After peeing on the stick on the pregnancy test I sat in the tub. The whole time I sat in the tub I looked at the test sitting on the counter staring back at me.

After almost falling asleep in the tub I got up out the tub and put my robe on. Going over to the test I picked it up as tears ran down my face.

It read positive. Covering my mouth I cried and cried. It was Demetre. The night he forced himself on me he got me pregnant! I hate him for doing this.

Sitting on my bed I held my phone in one hand and the test in the other.  Debating on calling Demetre I was stuck. Getting up the nerve to call I did.

"Hello." He answered. "Demetre I'm pregnant!" I said. The whole conversation was silent. "I'll Call you back." He said.

My face almost hit the floor. He'll call me back really? I wish I had his wife number I'll tell on his ass. But then nope she gone be mad ready to fight and we both pregnant so what good will that do?

Balled up on the bed my head started to pound as I lay there very pissed off at the whole situation.  This was all my fault and only I was to blame.

Getting up to go I made a visit to my doctor.  I found out I was in deed pregnant. My doctor talked to me about abortions and I decided to terminate it.

Setting up a date I finally went to take care of other business. Going to visit paige she was happy to see me. "Hey girl it ain't the same around here." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.  "The leading lady is Ginger." She said. "I figured that much." I said.  We both laughed. "You look sad. What temptations not good to you?" She asked.

"Its weird that's all. Just a new environment I have to adjust still you know?" I said.  "No I don't know.  But your strong and you'll get through it." She said.

Finishing up I went home. I was not in the mood. My attitude was so stank you can smell it from anywhere. Going home I found yet another one of soulja bitch ass friends watching the house.

The scrap was already in my bag as I hopped out fed up with the shits. Walking up to the car I held my hands up.

He rolled his window down. "What you say?" He said sticking his head out the window.  "I said why the Fuck you parked by my house. May I help you?" I shouted.

The dude rolls up his window and pulls off. Bitch ass I thought and proceeds to unlock and enter the house. My phone rings it's the jail.

Accepting my blood was boiling. "Soulja why the fuck you got yo boys watching the house?" I asked without a hello. "Because Bitch I don't trust you. That's why." He said.

"Okay cool that's fine but I'm grown. I don't need nobody watching me." I said.  "Look fuck all that I just called to tell you, you got one more week to get the fuck out my house." He said then hung up in my face.