Chapter 11

{Tameka}

       I was so tired I called off of work. Laying in my bed butt naked my phone was ringing. It was Soulja. "Hello." I answered.

"Damn where the fuck you been at? Let me find out you out there being a hoe. I swear on my dead mama ima fuck you up! You ain't wrote me, you put money on my books one time! Only came to see me once it's now been five months! I swear you got me heated right now." He yelled.

"Baby calm down. I been working I ain't been doing shit. Damn you act like I'm not in this big ass house, driving this expensive ass car I pay a note on. All by myself soulja please stop only thinking about you." I said.

"Man I don't care about all that shit Tameka I hold you down. Why you can't hold me down? Let me know now. Is you fucking somebody else?" He asked.

"No soulja damn. What you want me to do?" I asked annoyed. "Shit be here for me. Like I be there for your black ass!" He yelled.

Rolling my eyes I sighed. "Okay soulja okay! Damn it's too early for all this shit I'm tired." I said honestly. "Yeah I bet you would be." He said.

The phone then hung up. Throwing my phone next to me I jumped up and went to pee. Washing my hands I brushed my teeth.

Throwing on my robe I went to the kitchen. I guess I'll make some breakfast. Can't remember the last time I actually slaved over the stove.

Mid way done with my breakfast my doorbell rung. It was my neighbor from next door. "Hey. Good Morning. My name is Janea I haven't really had the time to meet and greet. I feel like it's only right if I know my neighbor." She said.

Holding her hand out and smiling. I shook her hand. "My name is Tameka. I got pancakes cooking." I said.

Finishing up my cooking I went to find Janea still standing at my door. "Nice to meet you." I said.

Closing the door I heard her say something. "Excuse me?" I asked her. "We should have wine." She said. I looked confused.

This chick been staying in the neighborhood for almost two weeks now and just now want to do meet and greets.

I ain't buying this shit and did I mention it was to early for this shit. I sighed then shrugged.

"When would you like to?" I asked her. "Tomorrow would be fine. I'm getting new floors and stuff so then." She said.

Closing my door I continued to my breakfast which consists of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Sitting in front of my TV I watched a movie.

  Once I was done I washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I love a clean house so it was spotless. I am such a neat freak I can't stand that nasty shit.

Suddenly my phone rings again. This time it's Demetre. "Hello." I said. "Baby." He said. "Don't baby me." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. "I'm not your baby I'm just a booty call! You don't fuck with me like that. Just be for real. I am grown I can take it." I said mad at him.

Yes we went on one date but that was nothing at all. Okay well it was cute but it was some I could do on my own anytime.

"Look boo I'm sorry I'll make it up to you soon. To show you that your not just a booty call." He said.

I smiled. "Okay fine then it better be good! Until then bye Demetre." I said. Hanging up I rolled up and smoked.

It was peaceful in the house I almost couldn't believe I was actually in the house. Once soulja started snotting that powder he got stupid.

             ||•••~Flash Back~•••||

It was early in the morning. I had yet another long night in the club. Soulja got up cranky yelling about he was hungry.

Getting up I went to the kitchen to prepare him a meal. Coming in the living room he was yelling and screaming on his phone.

I don't know what he do he so secretive about everything. Once he got off the phone he grabbed his sack and put it all up his nose.

Rolling my eyes at the sight of it I finished cooking. He liked oatmeal and bacon so that's what I fixed him.

Giving it to him I sat down next to him and rolled up a blunt. Next thing I know I had hot oatmeal all over me.

Jumping up from the burning of the oatmeal I looked at soulja. "What the fuck?" I said looking at him.

"Bitch where my bananas at? I don't won't no dry ass flavorless oatmeal."  He said. Standing there dripping in hot oatmeal I cried.

"I fucking hate when you do that powder. You act so damn stupid!" I yelled and stormed to the room.

He came right behind me and grabbed the back of my neck. Pulling me towards him he choked me so hard. "Stop." I managed to say.

Throwing me to the floor he unzipped his pants. Pulling out his dick he smirked. "Put this in your mouth and shut up." He said.

Yelling and kicking I was screaming no. Grabbing the back of my head he forced me. "Shut up tee. Don't be a little bitch." He said.

The nerve of him I thought. I cried as he got bigger. He then begin to slap me on the lips with his penis. He was jacking it off in my face.

Finally I gave up and he put it in my mouth. While he was standing there with his head back enjoying himself I was on the floor still burnt from hot oatmeal.

Thinking about being dirty and biting his damn dick he looked down on me. Smirking I was like damn you lucky bastard you better be glad!