Chapter 16

Candice-

With the holidays here I had a couple weeks off. With this being my last week I figured I'll do some digging. My mom got Aubrey and I was grateful of her help.

I thought maybe I should talk to Pooh. We were close being she talked to my husbands brother. Calling her she agreed to meet me.  Driving to the coffee shop near I sat down.

Once she walked up to me she smiled and hugged me. "Hey Candice you look so pretty." She said. "Thank you girl you look good yourself." I said.

She sat down and we ordered our coffees and chatted. "So how has your man been doing?" I asked. "Much better I have Demetre to thank for that." She said.

"That's good to hear. We were all worried about him." I said. "Yeah me to so how's you and your husband doing?" She asked.

"Speaking of husband I don't really know where we stand." I said. "Wait what you mean?" She asked. "He acts so different towards me." I said.

"You think he cheating on you?" She asked. "As a matter of fact I do." I said finally admitting it. "What you gone do about it?" She asked.

"I need help. I've never been through this before honey." I said. "Well you have to do something Candice you have a family." She said.

"Your right I do but how do I prove it? He keeps his phone in his pocket. That's another reason. We don't have sex either I'm just worried." I said.

"Don't worry about it we'll figure it out. I got your back girl." She said. I'm just so classy I don't get out of character ever."

I was born in the suburbs and had both parents. So I don't know what it's like to use profane language  and fight all my life. When it comes to my husband though I was ready for war.

"Well I need to do some fast because it's going sour and I refuse to give up eight years of my life to some whore." I said.

Pooh shook her head. "I do know he be in temptations." She said. I looked at her confused. "Wait the strip club you work at?" I asked her.

"Girl you didn't know he Co owner of the club. He is there almost everyday." She said. "I thought he worked with his uncle over at the construction sight." I said.

"Well for my knowledge he be at the club." Pooh said throwing her long red hair over her shoulders. "I say I do something now because I was unaware of this club that he Co owns." I said.

Wrapping it up we made plans as I went home. Sitting in the living room I shook my leg as I waited for Demetre ass to come home. I had already cried and I was done crying.

In the blinds I could see his headlights beam through the house as he parked in the drive way. Once he came inside he closed and locked the door.

Cutting on the lights he jumped once he saw me. "What you doing up in the dark baby?" He asked.  I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Where you been at?" I asked him. "With my uncle we went to celebrate on the big project today." He said. I walked up on him and looked him up and down.

"Why baby you okay?" He asked. "I'm good. Quick question where is your ring?" I asked immediately noticing he wasn't wearing it. Demetre patted his pockets and pulled out his ring.

"I took it off when I was washing my hands before I ate. Must of forgot I hadn't put it back on afterwards." He said. "That's a sorry ass excuse Demetre. Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"Baby no I love you. Your my wife, my everything. Why would I do you like that." He said walking up on me.

I pushed him away from me. "No! I don't know you anymore. Your a complete stranger to me. Your cheating on me and I'll prove it." I said.

Walking away he grabbed me but I snatched away from him quickly. Going in the room I smiled to myself. I stripped down butt naked as he came in behind me.

Going to the bathroom I turned on the shower. I had him doing exactly what I wanted him to do. Beg like a dog.

Inside the shower Demetre was on my ass the whole time. I got in the shower he got in the shower with me. "Get the fuck out Demetre! Get your cheating ass out!" I said.

"Baby calm down. I'm not cheating on you beautiful I love you." He said kissing my shoulders and then sucking on my neck.

It felt good and all but I knew he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. Once I got out the shower he was still on my heels.

Laying in the bed butt naked I cut off my lamp. Demetre could not control himself. After a month of no sex I would hope so but I was doubtful.

Demetre kissed on me and rubbed on my naked body. Next thing I knew he was on top of me stroking me really good. I moaned and put my nails in his back.

Scratching him up I knew exactly what I was doing. Once he was about to cum I got on top of him.  "I'm about to cum get up." He said.

"No I'm on the pill. I want you inside me." I said. He didn't know shit about my birth control. I had stopped using the pill a year ago.

Once he came in me I got up and put my robe on.  Looking at him I mugged him. "This ain't over I know you cheated on me." I said.

Going to the guest room I laid in the bed and cried myself to sleep. That morning when I got up he was gone as usual. Putting on my clothes I called Pooh.

She confirmed that he was there. Getting in my car I drove to the strip club. I saw his car almost immediately after I parked. Sitting there I watched the club for like two hours.

About an hour later I saw Demetre coming out the club. Following him I found myself in some very expensive neighborhood. I became jealous of the house he pulled up to.

Seeing some tall, dark skin chick with long jet black hair came outside. Demetre got out to hug her. Walking to his car they both drove off in his car.

Still sitting there in total shock I was about to crank my car up. Until some other girl came outside smoking a cigarette talking on the phone.

At first I was like just drive off,  but my blood was boiling over to know that pooh was right about the club thing, and I was right about him cheating on me.

Getting out my car I walked up to the girl. She was looking at me like she was going to give me a beat down. "Hey so that was my husband who just pulled off. May I ask whose the owner of this house?" I asked.

She looked me up and down. Then she got off the phone. "This is my best friend house. Did I hear you right? You said your husband just pulled off?" She asked then starts to laugh really hard.