Chapter 6

{Tameka}

Finally done taking a shower I went to my closet. Wrapped in my towel I then heard my doorbell. Rolling my eyes I went to the door.

Looking out the peephole I saw one of soulja's homeboys. I cannot stand Ted he such an asshole but he like a brother to soulja.

I remember the day soulja punched him out and dared him to try to talk to me. Shit he was so embarrassed afterwards so of course he never looked my way.

Now that soulja was behind bars who knows why this fool behind my door. Opening it up I looked at him.

"Damn I'm not good enough to come inside?" He asked walking up in the house. "Girl where your damn clothes at? You just walking around here all naked and shit." He said licking his lips.

"Ted what the fuck you want? I got business to handle and you holding me up!" I said. "Well soulja better be your business. I came to make sure you don't forget to go see him." He said.

"Boy mind your business and get your ass out my house. You going to make me late." I said looking at my clock in the kitchen.

"Bye bye." I said walking him to the door. Finally I grabbed one of my most expensive women's suits and red bottom heels.

Looking good and smelling even better I got in my car to go to this meeting. With my shades on I drove to this nice building.

Once I got inside I saw a desk. "Hello. I have a meeting." I said. "Name please." She said. "Ms.Thomas."

"Okay Room 12." She said not looking back up. Walking off I made it to the room. Knocking I heard Demetre say "come in."

Walking in he got off the phone and smiled. "Hey beautiful." He said standing up to give me a nice hug. Sitting down I crossed my legs.

Showing off a little thigh I saw Demetre looking. "So what's the deal? Let's talk business." I said.

"I understand you work at ladies in pearls but I really want to get you at temptations. For the pass week now fellas have been demanding you." He said.

"I already told the owner Rome I wasn't down for that. I'm committed to pearls." I said with sass.

"Well if you change gears you'll see a major difference in your payroll and that's guaranteed." He said.

"I don't know about that." I said. He licked his lips and rubbed his fade. Standing up he walked towards me. I watched his every move.

On his knees in front of me he put his hands on my thighs. I didn't know what to do but look at him. "Listen to me baby girl. If we become partners I promise you, you wouldn't want for nothing." He said.

"I'll think about it Demetre." I said. He put his head down on my lap. Biting my lip I rubbed his head. Next thing I know he pulling my panties to the side.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Just hush and relax." He said. Feeling his tongue on my clitoris I bit my lip harder. Riding his face this went on for all of twenty mintues.

Once I came he wiped his mouth stood up and grabbed my hand for me to get up. "Get back with me Tameka." He said.

Totally speechless I shook my head and walked out. Getting in my car with a wet vagina I grabbed my ringing phone.

Shit! It's soulja. Accepting the call I heard the frustration in his voice. "Yo! The fuck you at? I been waiting for you for hours!" He yelled.

"I'm on my way I had a meeting. Stop fucking yelling at me." I said. "Hurry yo ass up!" He said. Running home I cleaned up, changed, and rode to the jail.

Once I got checked and all that shit I was sitting and waiting for soulja. I was nervous as hell sitting there feeling guilty for letting Demetre go down on me.

Finally seeing soulja I stood up.

Giving him a big hug he kissed my lips. "You looking good as always. Took you long enough though." He said.

"Sorry baby. How you holding up?" I asked. "Bitch I'm dying in here. Why the fuck you haven't put no money on my books?" He asked.

"Look I am. I have to pay the damn bills first then I'll put some on your books." I said. "So when the bills due?" He asked. "Friday." I said annoyed.

"You got all the money?" He asked. "Yeah." I said folding my arms. I wasn't planning on getting grilled but I knew with soulja it was gone happen.

"You done gave my pussy to somebody?" He asked. "Man no! I been working." I said. "Better i'll fuck you up. Don't get caught slipping it'll get back to me. Believe that." He said.

Rolling my eyes he looked at me. "I miss you though baby. Sexy ass you always put a smile on my face though. Feisty self. Give me a kiss." He said.

Kissing him our time was then up. Getting something to eat I made my way home. Taking another shower to get the jail smell off me I ate and laid down.

Watching TV my phone went off. It was Demetre. "Hello." I answered. "Hey what you doing?" He asked.

"In the bed what about you?" I asked. "On my way home. Just calling you to say goodnight." He said.

"Well that was sweet of you. Good night to you to." I said. We then hung up. Putting my phone down I was getting another call.

It was my niece. "Hello." I said. All I heard was a lot of yelling in the background. "Moe!" I yelled.

"Auntie can I come to your house for tonight?" She asked. I got up from laying down. "Why what happened?" I asked.

"I'm on the way I'll tell you when I get there." She said then hung up. Getting up I went in the living room.

Waiting on her I watched reruns of martin. Finally she was outside. Opening the door for her she looked a hot ass mess.

"What the hell monea." I said looking at her up and down. "So I leave and go to the shop right?" She begun.

"Okay I'm there for about like two hours top. I come back home to MY man in MY bed freaking some bitch who stay around the way."

"I grab her ass up off him by her hair and throw the bitch to the floor. She gets up grabbing her shit. On her way out."

"Okay so why he gets mad at me and starts swinging on me. Auntie on my life we was fighting like two dudes in the streets."

"So my home girl who stay a couple buildings down had to get his ass up off me. We outside and shit I needed a cigarette. His ass comes out trying to argue still."

"I was done talking to him I called you while him and my friend was yelling. I just can't deal with his shit. I had to leave. It's been two years of the same shit."

I shook my head. It all sounded so familiar. I knew exactly how she was feeling. "It's so dumb when dudes want to hop down on me he act like I ain't shit but at least I'm not fucking them. Unlike his thot ass."

I knew my niece was mad but she needed to calm down. "Look just get some rest we'll figure this out in the morning okay." I said.