Chapter 38

Tameka

I couldn't believe my niece and my sister. After I left the parking lot I walked back to D building and beat my sister ass.

She deserved it and I don't regret it either. I was back not talking to Demetre. I was just a fucking wreck.

I literally had nobody to talk to at this time. I couldn't go to Paige with everything. I'm sure she wouldnt mind but certain shit is not meant for certain people to know.

Times like this made me hate both star and soulja. The only two people I was ever close with wasn't shit in the end.

I understand Moe is going through a lot of pain but running behind her mom hurt my soul. Maybe Trish was right.

I wished Moe was mines for the simple fact she always was unfit to be a mother. I helped her ass the whole way.

Having work tonight put me in a pissy mood. To think about that shit plus these stupid bastards fighting over me.

I was just worn out already. People were calling me but I didn't have the energy to talk to anybody. Andrew called a bunch of times.

I was just not in the mood. Besides drew was out of town what could he do nothing.I need more than conversation right now.

Going in the club I changed and got to business as usual. It seemed like folks we're talking about me. I popped a happy pill and said fuck them.

Making my money I was on my way out. Then I stopped by the bar to grab a light drink. It was clear lola didn't like me.

I didn't even care. Asking her for the drink she mugged me down. Finally making my drink she spoke. "You know every since you came around it's been some shit." She said.

"Listen I don't have time for you or your opinions. Sorry you feel that way but I don't care I just want to enjoy my drink." I said.

"You should care and you need to be paying attention and being careful. At the rate your going your gonna end up dead." She said.

I laughed. "Lola have you been drinking?" I asked amused. "Nope I should have but I can't trust this club to get almost drunk." She said.

"I'm glad your finally talking." I said getting more than two words out of her. Which was hey and goodbye.

"Yeah well don't get used to it." She said grabbing my now empty glass. Walking out towards the entry Rome grabbed my arm.

"Wait up can I talk to you?" He asked. "About?" I asked. "About our date? Why haven't you called me back?" He asked.

"Your a nice guy Rome but I can't date you." I said walking off. "Why not?" He asked. "I have problems OK. Bigger than you and me both." I said honestly.

"No it's because of Demetre and your affair. Yall know yall going to hell right?" He said. "Rome please okay not today." I said.

"Whatever you just a freak stripper hoe. I don't know what I was thinking trying to come after you." He said.

Once he turned to walk away I got in my car. Sitting there I hadn't even started up my car. Tears ran down my face as I thought about so much shit.

Finally cranking up to go I made it to my room. Before I went I paid up for another week. I really need to get a little spot of my own because this room shit was eating up my money.

On the bed the tv watched me as I lay there just thinking. My phone blowing up every minute. It was drew, and Demetre.

They both were blowing me up. Demetre knew he wasn't getting an response from me so he needed to just stop.

That man had a serious problem. He is the reason why people talk about me at the club. All because he can't control his self.

The whole fucking world knows he cheating on his wife with me and that was not easy being in this situation. I love him true enough but I just cannot.

My body was weak and I just felt like I had no more fight.

I knew I couldn't think like that. This was not the time to be throwing a pitty party for myself I had shit to do in so little time.

Going in the break room I found an apartment book. I figured if I get my own place my niece could come stay with me.

Searching and searching I found a little apartment perfect for just us two. Calling I made an appointment for the end of the week.

Feeling half way accomplished I figured Tameka chill you got this just stay focus. And staying focused was what I did.

Going back to the break room I bought some junk food. Some guy was in there. On my way out he stopped me.

"Excuse me." He said. I kept walking. "Hey." He said again. I finally turned around. "May I help you?" I asked him annoyed.

"You used to work at pearls right?" He asked. "Maybe why?" I asked even more annoyed. "Oh I just never forget a face. You gave me a dance in VIP it was my birthday night." He said.

Looking at him it was all coming together to me. I then remembered his face. "OK it was nice to see you again." I said about to start back walking.

Then he grabbed my arm. "Not so fast. You wanna blaze up?" He asked. "No I'm good I just want to chill." I said. "Come on I won't bite." He said.

I wasn't to sure about him. That was my problem trusting people to easily. I was skeptical about it so I turned down his offer.

Making it back to my room I stood up against my door and took deep breaths. Going to my bed I grabbed my bag.

Counting my money I put it back up ate my snacks and passed out on the bed.