Chapter 15

{Tameka}

        I spent all day getting cute for today. I got my hair,  nails,  eyebrows, and toes done. I even bought an outfit. It was this cute brown sweater dress with brown ugg boots to match.

Satisfied with my look I had helped star find an outfit I already had in my closet. I'm sorry that's my girl and all but I ain't about to take care of a grown ass women.

My niece had been blowing my phone up all morning. I already knew she was going to beg me to come over to her house.

I really don't want to see my bitch ass sister. She just a loser and a poor excuse of a woman. She don't do shit. Gave my niece up to her boyfriend who do whatever to her.

Star had finally finished getting dressed as she stared at me. "Where we going? I'm hungry as hell." She said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. Throwing my long dyed hair over my shoulder I checked my messages.

Smiling I seen Demetre had sent me a cute text. That man know he a charm I swear. Finally giving in I drove to Monea house.

Once we got there the food was already on the table ready. My sister was in the living room with some man and Moe was in the kitchen.

I walked pass my sister and went to the kitchen where my niece stood over a hot stove. "You cooked everything?" I asked.

"No my mama helped me out. Its going to be so good." She said. Later we chilled as star got on my last fucking nerves talking.

"Your Tameka sister? How come I never knew that? Whose the oldest?" She asked. My sister answered the best way possible trying not to set me off.

"Why aren't you talking?" Star asked me looking clueless. "I'm chilling you talking for the both of us anyways." I said snappy.

"Girl you tripping your family cool. Better then mines anyways." Star said. I rolled my eyes. She don't know shit about my family.

Brushing her off it was finally time to eat dinner. Sitting down we said grace over the food and dug in. It was good and I was getting full.

Paige texted me and told me it was a party at our favorite club and I was game. Getting up from the table Soulja was calling me. Going outside I answered.

"Hello." I said in my sexy voice. "Hey baby happy Thanksgiving." He said. "Same to you daddy. I miss you." I said honestly. "I miss you to mama." He said.

"You got your package?" I asked. "Yeah thank you. I love you baby." He said. "I love you to."

Afterwards star was coming out the house looking at me. "What you doing out here?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and walked passed her.

Hugging my niece I told her thanks for the dinner. My sister stood there looking at me biting her nails. Walking pass her I made my way to the car.

Once I got home I changed clothes and sat in my living room for a few. Star was on the phone talking low. Later in my room I was knocked out till I heard loud moans.

Getting up I just knew this bitch wasn't fucking in my house. Going to the other room I opened the door to see her and some dude.

She covered up as the guy jumped up. "Yo who is this?" He asked. "I'm her girlfriend who the fuck are you?" I asked. Star looked scared out her mind.

"Girlfriend? Oh shit! I'm leaving." He said. I stood there with my arms folded as he threw money on the bed next to her. She hurried and grabbed it and stood up wrapped in sheets.

Moving aside I went to see dude pull out my driveway. Once star was fully dressed she came in the living room with me.

"That was fucked up." She said. "I ain't getting no dick so you ain't either." I said. "It's not my fault your man in jail. Damn you acting like somebody mama up in here." She said.

"Bitch this my house and I said if I ain't getting no dick you ain't either period." I said. "I didn't even get all my money." She said.

"To bad. You got something be grateful and thankful." I said. She smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes at me. "What?" I asked. "You ain't right." She said.

"Do you know anybody else who gone put up with your shit?" I asked. She got silent. "Okay then." I said.

It was getting late as I started getting ready for the club. I told star if she wanted to go to be ready because once I left I wasn't coming back.

We both got ready and headed out. I stopped to get some weed and star went after me to go get something. I knew it was powder instead of weed because why wouldn't she give me the money to get it instead of taking two separate trips.

That had struck a nerve with me as I just rode in silence. Once we got to the club I pulled out my wallet and walked up to the entrance. Paying for my way in I stepped aside as the man patted star down.

When he asked for her money she looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Tameka I need ten dollars." She said. The man looked at me. Folks behind her were getting rude and impatient.

Rolling my eyes I paid her way. Trying to stay calm I walked off on her and went to the bar. I figured okay I just need a drink and I'll be fine.

Going to the dance floor I held my sex on the beach drink and danced to Future.  I love some future. I was turned up.

Star suddenly found me and danced next to me. That was after the DJ had acknowledged me and gave me a shout out for twerking like I was in pearls.

Still sipping I sipped slow because I had to drive. "Let me get some." Star asked. I rolled my eyes. "No." I said. She walked off and went somewhere.

Once she came back she had a shot of liquor. Having the urge to use the bathroom I went to go pee. Once I got out some dude was standing there.

"Hey sexy I been watching you all night." He said. "Oh really?" I asked. About to walk back to the dance floor. He grabbed my arm. "Can I get to know you? Damn don't act like that." He said.

Looking at his face he was attractive but Damn I already got to much going on. "I'm good." I said. "You want to get breakfast after this?" He asked.

I smiled but shook my head no. Actually I was getting tired and the club was about to close anyways. Once we got outside star and I walked towards the car.

The guy who was bugging me pulled up in a Ben's as we walked. Star stopped I kept walking. Only he kept driving to catch up to me.

"You sure baby girl?" He asked showing off his dimple. "I'm sure." I said. Star ass ran to catch up to me. "I want to." She said. But the guy drove off.

Once we got to the car I was done with star. "Damn Bitch you do to much. You really been pissing me off all day." I said.

"Pissing you off. How about the other way around. You must of forgot I'm a grown ass woman." She yelled. "Yeah a grown ass woman who needs my fucking help." I screamed.

"So you throwing shit up in my face now? You suppose to be my friend but I see what's up. I'm just something to talk about right." She said.

"Who talks about you Bitch?" I asked. "Bitch you fake ass hoe." She said. Out of nowhere me and star was in a full blown fight.