Chapter 20

Demetre-

    Christmas was next up and I was happy being this was my favorite holiday. I just hope we don't have another fall out like we did Thanksgiving. After I saw Tameka at the club we've hit it off four times already.

Soon as I pulled up to her house we got it popping in the living room. I knew she was missing me to. We just had to play our parts and everything would be fine.

Doing some early shopping I decided to do Aubrey list first. My baby girl loves Dora so her theme would be all Dora everything. Finishing up I figured I should go home.

Candice was home and was of course cooking. Aubrey was in the living room coloring and quiet. I snuck pass and put my baby girl gifts up in the closet.

Going back down stairs I hugged Aubrey and kissed her forehead. "Hey daddy." She said happy to see me. Candice then came in the living room.

"Hey baby I didn't know you we're home. What you do sneak in?" She asked. I pushed her inside the kitchen. "Yeah I did I had to hide Aubrey stuff." I said.

"You went shopping already?" She asked.
I smiled and shook my head yes. She smiles and walks up on me. She kiss me I kiss her back.

Taking a shower I then cleaned Aubrey up as well and we got ready for dinner. We we're having pot roast, rice, green beans, and corn bread.

I had a beer to wash my food down. Aubrey had lemonade. I was full and buzz. Aubrey was sleep moments later as me and Candice sat and watched TV.

"So are your parents coming over for dinner again?" I asked. "We got invited to one of my Co workers holiday party." She said.

"Okay so what your mom gone do?" I asked. "She said she was having a dinner at her house and to drop Aubrey off after she opened her gifts." She said.

"Alright because that Thanksgiving dinner with your parents was hell." I said being honest. She laughed. "I know that's why my mom said she was doing her own dinner." She said.

I shook my head and continued to watch the movie. She was all over me. I just sat there eyes fixed on the TV.

Looking down at Candice stomach I saw she was gaining a lot of weight. Damn this is real I thought to myself.

Inside I was upset because I felt like candice was dead ass wrong for planting that seed out of spite.

I did not agree with that one bit. All this stress was heavy on me. Hours later it was late as we all went to bed.

In the middle of the night my phone was vibrating. Rolling over I hurried and grabbed it. It was Tameka calling me.

I got up quietly and went downstairs to answer my phone.  "Hello." I said. "Can you please come get me?" She said.

"Where are you?" I asked. "I'm in intake about to get locked up!" She said. I shook my head. "What happened?" I asked.

"Just come get me please." She said. It sounded like she had been crying all night. Grabbing my things I went to go help her out.

Once I got to intake I searched for Tameka and then finally found her. She got her things as we then left.

Once we got outside she smoked a cigarette and paced. "What's up?" I asked her. "I got to get my car." She said.

"Okay. Where is your car?" I asked. "At the strip club parking lot." She said upset. I was tired as hell honestly.

"Here you drive." I told her as I handed her my keys. Inside the car we drove over to the club. "I hope my shit didn't get impounded." She said.

Once we got there she eased up as we both spotted her car. Jumping out the car she rushed over towards her car. Moments later I heard her shout "Fuck!" As I went over towards her.

"What now? I asked. "Look at my front tires. wait look at all my damn tires. They flat!" She yelled as she cried. "Its okay they can be replaced." I assured her of that.

It was three in the morning and I was already sleepy and didn't know what the fuck was going on. Then I thought about gene.

"Look I'm about to call this dude he should be able to get you some new tires." I said as she went inside her car. Pulling out her bag she searched through it and pulled out some bands.

My eyes got wide. This girl really had money on her. I looked at her as she stood there mad. "How much for four tires?" she asked.

"We will see come on." I said. We made it to gene garage. Like always he was up and active even at three in the morning.

"Hey gene I need four tires bro." I yelled walking up to him. "$537 will be the price of four good quality tires." Gene said.

"That's not a deal." Tameka said rolling her neck. "Look chill out I got it. Put your money back up." I told her.

Once we got her tires changed I thought that would be the end of that. Then she starts going off about gas. Once she got situated she thanked me and went about her way.

Still unaware of her actions for the night I went home confused. Once I got inside I went up to the room. Candice was up looking at me.

"Where you had to go?" She asked with attitude. I took off my shoes and got in the bed. "It was Tameka right?" She asked.

"Yes it was." I said honestly. "What I tell you about that bitch? Did I not say I don't want you around her? So you do it anyways? You don't respect me." She said.

"Girl chill the fuck out. If it wasn't important you know I wouldn't of went ." I said.

"Well I don't give two shits about what or how important you thought it was. I said leave her ass alone period." Candice said clearly upset.