Chapter 3

Demetre

After I talked to my boy Rome I found out Tameka worked at ladies in pearls. That girl got the perfect body, perfect beauty, all of the above.

My plan was to get her at temptations. Being co owner of a strip joint wasn't really my thing. It's just one of my side hustles.

I've invested so much in the company and I have yet to be let down. Bringing Tameka in could bring in even more money. She could be the new face of temptations.

Leaving the club I finally made it home. Walking inside I smelled fried chicken. Walking to the kitchen I saw my wife Candice she was cooking a full course meal.

"Damn baby it's smelling good up in here girl." I said walking up behind her and kissing her neck. "Hey baby." She said.

Looking around I noticed it was clean and super quiet. "Where's Aubrey?" I asked. "At our parents house. I thought we could use a break for the weekend." She said.

"Oh okay." I said scratching my fade. "Why? Are you going to be busy with work?" She asked. "I was trying to get this new client on board with the company soon." I said.

"Baby you will. For now go get in the shower while I fix your plate." She said kissing me. In the shower my mind raced a mile a minute.

Finishing up I went back downstairs and sat at the dinner table. Candice said grace as we dug in. Later that night we cuddled and went to sleep.

That next morning I woke up to a beautiful wife laying next to me naked. Staring at me she bit her lip. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

She then jumped on top of me. "Somebody in they mood this morning huh?" I asked her enjoying it though. "Yes I am hubby so give me what's mine." She said licking my ear.

She know that's my spot. Sliding inside her she moaned in my ear. It sounded like music. Bouncing on me I grabbed her nipples and squeezed on her breast.

We went at it for an hour. Our sweaty bodies collapsed finally as she lay on my chest catching her breath. I threw my arms over my eyes catching mines to.

Then she sat up. "You want some breakfast babe?" She asked me. "Yeah mama do yo thing." I said smacking her ass.

Moments later we ate. Jumping up I showered and put on some clothes. Candice stared at me. "You leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah baby. New client I got a meeting today. Hopefully after this I'll be able to chill and enjoy our weekend alone." I said kissing her forehead.

Leaving out I called Rome. "Yo you set up that meeting?" I asked. "About that. You need to come in son." He said.

Pulling up in the club I walked in. Going to the office I found Rome sitting at his desk. "What happened?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Man she tough. She not going for it." He said. "Nah, just let me talk to her. I bet I can change her mind." I said.

"If you suggest it, knock yourself out." He said. Making my way to the other club Tameka pretty face stayed in my head.

Going inside it was a little crowd. I immediately spotted her and licked my lips. Walking up to the stage her eyes caught mines.

She slide down the pole looking directly at me. I swear she watched me as I watched her do her sexy ass dance. Once she got done she walked to the bar.

Of course I followed her. She sat down as I pushed up next to her. Grabbing her arm she looked at me with a smile. "Hi gorgeous. Surprised to see me?" I asked.

"Hey and yes I am." She said taking sips off her drink. "Well here I am. Can I get a hug?" I asked. "Sure." She said standing up.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and grabbed her booty. She pulled away. "Okay now. Don't move to fast." She said.

"I want to do business with you." I told her. "What kind of business?" She asked. "Just come to this meeting next week. We'll talk more." I said.

She looked at me with a light mug. "I'll think about it." She said. "Yo ass should think about calling me. I been waiting for a lifetime." I said.

"Okay my bad. I got you." She said in this sexy voice. Licking my lips I checked the time. "I got to dip. Give me another hug before I pull." I said.

Hugging me I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Walking out the club I drove to my brother house. It's been two months since he's been recovering from a bad head trauma.

Grabbing my keys I found his house key and entered the house. Once inside it was clean and smelt good. I thanked god for his girlfriend pooh that girl know she be on it.

Although she work in the strip club I still say she okay with me. Going to his room he sat in front of his TV playing his x box one. Touching his shoulder he looked up at me.

"What's up bro?" I said. "Shit." He said. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah. I thought you was pooh." He said eyes glued to the flat screen.

"Alright I just came by to see how you was holding up." I said. "Word." He said. Leaving I made my way back home.

Once I got there Candice was sleep on the couch. Opening up her legs I played with her. She woke up smiling. "You wasn't sleep." I said.

"Yes I was while you trying to rape me." She said jokingly and laughing. "It's not rape it's pleasure." I said standing up. Pulling off my extra clothes I threw them.

She looked at me confused. "What?" I asked her. "Why you getting naked?" She asked. "Girl I'm getting comfortable." I said. Grabbing the remote I flipped through our movie channels.

"Go order a pizza let's have movie night." I said kicking back on the couch. "Okay baby." She said. We ate pizza and watched movies.

Waking up that morning I noticed Candice was gone. Grabbing my ringing phone I answered. "Hello." I said. "Demetre." A women's voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked. "The one you been waiting on all this time." She said. I smiled and looked around. "So what's up?" I asked. "You busy today?" She asked.

"Nah, not really." I said. "Well I could really use some company later on you down?" She asked. "Yeah I'll link up with you later baby girl that's cool. Just send me your info." I said.

All day I thought about kicking it with Tameka. Half sleep I heard the front door. I saw Candice with bags in her hand. Smiling she walked pass me.

That girl always up to something. Getting up I looked at the time. Grabbing leftover pizza I went upstairs to take a shower.

Putting on some casual clothes I was on my way out. Candice had just hopped in the shower. She might be going to bed. It was still early afternoon-ish.

Spending time with Tameka was dope. She was down to earth. We ate, she smoked , and we chilled downtown.

We talked like we knew each other for years. I was feeling her a lot. More than I know I should. It was getting late so I wrapped it up.

Going home I stripped down and laid in the bed next to my sleeping wife.