Chapter 9

{Tameka}

         After me and Demetre hot and steamy sex session. I just couldn't focus on anything. When soulja called me I made up an excuse to get off the phone.

I love my man but soulja can't do shit for me behind bars. Still I don't need him finding out I'm involved with another man. Taking me a shot I cleaned up.

In deep thought I got mad. I hadn't heard from Demetre since he left my house for work the other day. I also let star have it to.

She just let herself go and I'm her girl. I'm far from a fake bitch and I'll let you know if I fuck with you if you slipping. I guess she can't handle my truth.

I know what that dope do. I've seen it done in my face. I've seen how people act on the shit. It just wasn't a good look at all.

Finished I went to the bathroom and ran hot water in my tub. Making a bubble bath I got up and grabbed some of my favorite scented candles.

Plugging my iPhone to my speaker pill I laid back in the tub and closed my eyes. Soaking my body I felt all my tension leave my body.

Dosing off I decided to get up. Putting on my robe I went inside my room yarning. So I laid in the bed and went to sleep shortly after that.

Waking up from my nap I looked for my phone. Damn I left it in the bathroom. Getting up I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

I saw nothing but emails. Grabbing my clothes and my bag I headed out. Going to the club I got a drink and went to my station.

Out of nowhere Pete was standing behind me. "We got to talk." He said. Getting up already dressed and in my heels I walked behind him.

Once we got in the office he shut and locked the door. Looking at him I stood with my arms folded. "What's up?" I asked.

"You planning on leaving my club?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Hell no! So whoever told you that can kiss my ass." I said.

Pete looked me up and down. Then put his blunt out and walked up to me. Standing very close to me he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Cause you know I put a lot of time and money into making you the face of this joint. Me and soulja go way back." He said.

Then he put his hand on my stomach and licked his lips. He slid his hands down by my panties as I slapped his damn hand away.

"What you doing?" I asked him. "I want to taste your chocolate." He said. "Fuck no! Pete you high and drunk and I need to get ready to hit the stage." I said.

"You'll go when I let you. I'm the fucking boss remember?" He said out of it. Then he tries to kiss my neck.

I yanked away from him and left his office. This was not his first time trying to do this. One time I was really drunk and the bartender Paige had to help me.

If she hadn't been working late and having car issues I swear on my life Pete would have been successful that night.

Once I got back to the locker area I saw ginger sitting at my station. I swear this hoe just don't quit. I walked up behind her and put my face in the mirror.

"You lost? Or just wanna get beat the fuck up again?" I asked. She stood up. "Bitch please. That weak ass fight hoe." She said.

"So what's up? You know I don't fuck with you. What you in my station for?" I asked.  She then smirked.

"What you was in my man office for?" She asked. "Oh your man? You talking about Pete right?"  I asked being funny. Then I laughed.

"Yes bitch Pete and what the fuck is so funny?" She asked. "Girl you don't want to know. Anyways I don't want your man so bitch bye." I said.

Trying to spare her feelings I just walked off I needed another drink. Paige smiled at me and gave me my favorite.

It's crazy we don't talk like that but we cool still. I get this vibe from her I can't explain it. Once on stage I grabbed the pole and did my thing.

Far off I could see Pete staring me down. He looked so serious. Dusting his vibe off I did my tricks as money was flying on the stage.

Once I was done I was ready to go. Some guy had other plans grabbing my arm. I stopped and looked at him.

"Hey sexy can I get a dance?" He asked. I swear once he said it I had a flashback. A really bad one at that.

"I don't do dances sorry." I said. Then walking off again I felt him grab my arm again. "Come on baby just one dance. I'll pay double." He said.

Damn he just better want a dance. I thought. Hell I guess. Giving him a dance he kept trying to put his hands in my panties.

Pushing his hands away I tried to finish the dance. Then he slapped my ass hard as hell. Dude was really pushing my buttons.

Getting up I was about to walk away. He grabbed my hand again. "You forgot your money." He said still holding my arm.

Throwing the money on me I just stood there. "Pick it up stripper bitch." He said. Rolling my eyes I picked up the little two hundred dollars.

Going to put my clothes on I was so done for the night. Before I left I said my goodbyes and left. Going home I threw my clothes and showered.

Getting in bed I was tired. Until I heard my doorbell ring. Jumping up I grabbed my robe.

"Who is it!" Damn. Opening up the door there stood Demetre. Coming in the house he grabbed my face and kissed me like we were lovers of a lifetime.

Moments later he was in my bed giving me the best sex ever. Once he was gone I laid there with no energy.

I was also confused. I had to talk to him. I was starting to think I was a booty call. And I Tameka don't do booty calls.

Unless I say so myself. We haven't spoken like that and he shows up for sex. Yes I'm convinced and that is a problem.