Chapter 2

-FUTURE-

{Tameka}

It was 10:00 am. And I was dragging myself out of bed. Last night was hell. I had got into a fight and shit got real, real quick. My boss told me I had three days probation.

As bad as I wanted to tell him kiss my ass, I can dance anywhere I just didn't. I'll take my three days instead. Besides ain't no bitch touching me in ladies in pearl.

They can't stand me but I don't want friends I want money and them hoes just don't get it. Going to my mailbox I grabbed my mail. Back inside my house phone rang.

"Hello!" I yelled. Normally getting bill collectors at this time. "You have an collect call from.....Soulja. Do you accept this call?"

Clicking him in he spoke. "Did you get my letter?" He asked. "Damn hey to you to. Yeah it just came today." I said. "Alright I want you to come visit me soon." He said.

"You know how much I hate that." I said. "Did I ask you what the fuck you hate? Just come see me." He said. "Is that all?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Bitch just as soon as they lock me down you get all jazzy. I see how you do. Just do as I say damn." Then the phone hung up.

He just don't stop. Grabbing my iPhone I had an incoming call from my best friend who works in the club with me. "Hello." I said. "Bitch I heard what happened." She said.

"Yeah the bitch ginger must of been on dope last night." I said. "You stupid what you doing today?" My girl star asked.

"I don't got work so I guess whatever. Might go get my nails done or some shit. What about you?" I asked. Going through my refrigerator.

"Shit going to this other strip joint you want to roll with me?" She asked. I frowned. "Bitch you know damn well if Pete find out you in another club he'll go ape shit." I said.

"Girl Pete don't run me! I'm grown as hell. Besides you know I don't make no real money in that shitty ass club noways." She said.

She wasn't lying her ass always left with less than me. I was the one making all the dough. "Alright cool bitch send me the info."

Hanging up I fixed me some breakfast and put on some clothes. Going to the nail shop I got a fill in. Later I pulled up to my niece house.

Knocking on the door her man opened it and stood there half naked. "Excuse me." I said pushing pass him. "Monea!" I yelled going to the living room. She walked up on me with open arms.

"Hey auntie whats up?" She asked. "I need you to do my hair. I got somewhere to go tonight." I said. "Okay come on." She said. Going in the kitchen I sat in her hair chair.

"You talk to my mom?" Monea asked. "Mo you know how I am about your mama. Don't get it twisted I love her but I keep my distance." I said as nicely as I could.

I couldn't tell my niece the real reason why I cut her mom off. It just wouldn't look good. The less she knew the better. Truth is her mom a damn hoe.

That day I caught her my only blood sister in bed with soulja I almost killed her ass. All she wanted was a quick buck for some dope. It took me two whole years to get over it.

I still to this day get mad about it. Once she finished my hair I paid her and left. Stopping to get something to eat I checked the time. Getting a text from Star I looked at all the info.

Sitting down in the bar and grill spot close to my house I ordered a tray of wings and got a drink. Enjoying myself I had to wrap it up.

Making it home Star was calling me. "Hello." I answered. "You feel like making some extra dough tonight? Since you on probation?" Star said throwing that up.

"Doing what?" I asked mugging. "Dancing on stage with me." She said. "I really wasn't planning on it star." I said. "Girl how can you say no to money?" She asked. "Come on Tameka please." She begged.

"Damn okay fine." I said not wanting her to beg. Getting ready I made it there. It was packed with people. Finally star was there.

Once we got on stage money was flying all over. We were a good team because we originally started ladies in pearls together so we knew each others strengths.

Once we were done we got drunk and high and watched the other girls dance. I wasn't even hating. Sitting at the bar I vibed to the music.

Some guy walks over to me and grab my hand. Kissing it he looked me in the eyes. "Hello beautiful. If I must say so myself you were great up there." He said.

Looking him up and down I was pleased. This dude was handsome. Tall, dark, with nice pearly white teeth, had style, nice low cut haircut.

"May I know your name?" He asked. "Tameka and yours?" I asked blushing. "Demetre nice to meet you Tameka. Here's my number call me." He said. Then kissed my cheek and walked off.

As he left star then sat next to me. "Girl who was that?" She asked me. "His name is Demetre and he is sexy as hell." I said giggling.

Wrapping it up I made it home finally. Taking a long hot shower I lay in bed with my t shirt and panties on. Falling asleep I had got the best rest ever.

The next morning I woke up to five missed calls from my boss Pete. This can't be good if he calling me this many times. Getting up I called him back.

"Yo Tameka I heard you worked over at temptations last night with that sneaky bitch star." He said mad as hell.

"Okay." I said still almost half sleep. "Okay my ass the owner called me and told me he personally wants you to work there instead." He said.

I woke up all the way then.