Introduction - Toni

Hey everyone I'm Toni Braxton. I am a senior in college. Its the last semester. I'm 24 years old. I have 4 sisters and one brother. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. My parents are Michael Braxton and Evelyn Jackson , they are married. I am studying to be a teacher. I don't know why because I want to get into the music business. I have to do something that my parents would agree on since they say the music business is harsh sometimes. I know you're probably wondering why I listened to my parents, it's because they know what is best for me and I do too but they don't want to listen to my side of things. Any who off of that, I am a really good singer. I like to listen to all kinds of music. This boy at my college also likes to sing and also wants to persue music. He is so sexy. His name is Kenneth Edmonds. He is also a senior. One day I want to have him to myself because he has all the "hoes". I am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend Keri Lewis of four years. I love him but I think he is cheating on me with his ex girlfriend. Enough of him I am currently in my last class which is music so I have to go bye!

Please vote and comment. This is my first fan fiction book and I would love your feed back on it.