Chapter 16: Revelation (Part 2)

Sorry about not finishing the chapter yesterday! I would've uploaded this second part sooner, but I had school, then I had homework, along with a project! Thank you guys for being patient! Here's the chapter you've all (not really) wanted!

EDIT: (12-3-15) Finally gonna actually put down their names instead of "The Gorilla" and "dude with the Magic powers", etc. Thanks for those who tried to help by telling me the names that I've forgotten!~ Really helped with my laziness problem XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Poor heroes. Nothing they do is enough." Joker mocked, "Ain't it grand!?"

"And impressive. How you simultaneously juggle multiple scenarios." Ivy commented.

"I've had practiced. Juggling my multiple personalities." The Joker replied.

He chuckled before exclaiming, "School's out!"

A plant then attacked a school bus as Black Canary, Red Arrow, and Green Arrow tried to rescue the school bus.

The bus was soon thrown from the bridge as the heroes watched in horror..

Only for one of the Green Lantern's to save the people on the bus!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atom carried an unconscious Superboy to his teammates, who were all knocked out too.

"2 are missing!" Count Vertigo realized, frowning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've lost contact with Aqualad and the others." Miss Martian said, worried, "Should we-"

"Sorry, that's not the gig." Robin stated telepathically, shocking Miss M into silence.

He continued, "This is."

Robin gestured to the Injustice League Central Control System.

He pointed to the plant on top. "Must be acting as an antenna to control the other plants worldwide."

Miss Martian just listened. He has such a cute voice! She inwardly cooed. She was interrupted from her thoughts when they heard..

"Why hello~" 

They turned and faced Poison Ivy, right when she trapped  them with her plants.

They struggled as Ultra-Humanite appeared. 

He aimed his weapon at them as Poison Ivy said, "And Goodbye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Martian quickly used her powers, causing Ultra-Humanite to miss his targets. Instead, he shot the plants holding them, allowing them to escape.

As Robin was running, he heard Poison Ivy address him.

"Sorry Boy Wonder. I'm putting an end to your little reconnaissance mission!"

Vines grew, launching themselves at him. He dodged them all using his acrobatic skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Martian avoided all the shots fired by the ape. While flying, she turned herself invisible.