Chapter 31 (One-shot)

Sorry all my chapters seem to be one-shots lately.. Also, sorry for late updates!
Thank you, person to last comment. When you asked for an update, you reminded me about a Christmas chapter!!

~BIRDFLASH~
*Christmas Eve*

"CAN YOU FEEL! MY HEART BEAATTT!!-" Wally was belting to the opening of the anime as he sobbed.

Richard Grayson could only look at the pitiful sight as he sat down, placing two mugs of hot cocoa onto the table.

Wally sniffled and mumbled a thanks.

"There better be a season two." He commented as he searched for another show to watch.

"Kudos to Yurio for winning, though." Dick signed, before taking a sip of his drink.

Setting the mug down, once again, he reached over for the blanket draped over Wally's lap and got comfortable.

"Shouldn't we watch Christmas-y stuff?" Wally asked, browsing through Netflix.

"Yuri!!! On Ice wasn't Christmas-y." The younger boy pointed out.

"That was an exception." Wally replied without any hesitation, "The last episode came out today so we just had to watch it!"

Dick just laughed and took the remote from the ginger.

As they looked through the shows, Wally spotted one that caught his eye.

"Beethoven's Christmas Adventure!!"

"And I'm supposed to be younger than him.." The ward huffed a little laugh before clicking play.

~BIRDFLASH~

"I like how we got to spend Christmas Eve together!~" The older boy pretended to swoon. (Or maybe it isn't pretend? ;))

Richard's face was a bit pink but he still gave a little chuckle. (Giggle, actually xD)

The boy adjusted the sleeve of his (cringey) ugly sweater and Wally laughed.

"That sweater is so ugly!" He weezed as he pointed.

"Like you're one to talk." The ward signed back, poking Wally in the stomach.

They playfully jabbed at each other.

Which led to some tickling.

Leading to a full blown tickle war.

Richard Grayson was viciously tickled to the floor. Wally showed no mercy.

The younger couldn't breathe but Wally wouldn't let up!

Finally..

The ginger just, stopped.

As Dick tried to control his breathing, Wally suddenly draped his arms around the other and hugged him tightly.

"?!?"

Wally, whose face had smooshed onto the birdie's chest, looked to the other's face.

"You know I love you, right?~" He sing-songed.

Turning red, the ward gave him a quick peck and just hugged him back. Afterall, "actions speak louder than words."

Grinning, the speedster commented.

"Arentcha glad we didn't spend today at the mountain?"

The acrobat nodded.

Don't get them wrong! They loved their teammates, but a day with just the two of them sounded much better.

"You made sure to ninja their gifts under the tree?" Wally jokingly asked.

Once again, the acrobat nodded, grin on his face.

"That's my little birdie!~" Wally patted Dick's head.

The other seemed to beam at the attention and praise.

"So cute!!" The ginger cried out internally.

Wally suddenly sped himself away and back as Dick found himself wrapped in the blanket from earlier. (It's a Star Wars blanket because Wally brought it to the mansion and he's a sucker for sci-fi xD)

"Now, now, my little boopprito! We can't stay on the floor all day!" The speedster lifted the ward up.

"Boopprito?"

"A BOOPABLE burrito!" Trying to prove his point, Wally booped Dick's nose.

"NOW ONWARDS TO SNACKS AND CHILL! Get it? It's 'cause we're gonna eat ice cream!" (Explaining a joke makes it not funny, Wally..)

That's right. Wally was the kind of guy who eats ice cream during the freezing winter.

"I wanna be a booprito on the couch, though.." Richard seemed to pout.

"This won't take long!" The boy was a speedster afterall.

Just like that, the two were back to enjoying their day snuggling indoors.

~BIRDFLASH~

Bruce and Alfred walked into the living room, talking about what's been going on in Gotham.

".."

"Are those matching sweaters?" Bruce questioned.

"Indeed, sir. It's quite suiting on them if you don't mind me saying."

Bruce said nothing but moved the blannket so both boys were covered up more.

"Should I raise the temperature, sir?"

"It's fine, Alfred."

~BIRDFLASH~

The two awoke in the middle of the night, ready to tackle Santa.

No such luck.

They sighed, not noticing Bruce hiding behind the Christmas tree.

~BIRDFLASH~

Not my best work since I'm typing on my phone while my eyes keep threatening to close..

I've also been dealing with school and I'm a bit stressed out!

I somehow got a $20 fee for a slightly overdue book! WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?!

Anyway, Happy Holidays!!

Thank you all for the continuous support of this story! (I think it's been about a year or two since I started it..)