Approach

Setting: Camp Jupiter in New Rome, California

Roman Meeting Room

Reyna walked in the room, her purple robes trailing behind her. She sat at the head table before the council. Jason Grace sat in a white shirt with the letters SPQR written in purple letters, with a gold laurel wreath underneath it. A purple cloak was over it, and he was wearing dark purple joggers and Vans Sk8-Hi hi tops.

"Octavian," Reyna called. "Who is this, Leo Valdez?" Octavian walked in. He pulled out a gold gladius and cut off a teddy bears head. He lied the head on top of the photos and stabbed a stick through the head and the photos. Then he lit the stick on fire. It burned through the bear and the photo and left ashes. The ashes left the shape of a flaming hammer.

Octavian snared with a grin. "Jason, if you will?" "Gladly. I, Jason Grace, praetor of Rome, announce my verdict. The flaming hammer obviously means Vulcan, God of fire and blacksmiths, and machinery which explains the grease on his shirt. We will set a hunt in place." "Leo Valdez, Graecus scum."Octavian said. "Let the hunt..." Jason flew out the room in search of Leo. Octavian growled, "begin!" Reyna and Octavian contently watched as their head praetor flew away from Camp Jupiter, in search of the Graecus fugitive.

Reyna nodded approvingly. "Happy hunting, our Roman saving Grace. Jason Grace."