Jason and Jupiter

DISCLAMIER: I don't own anyone in this chapter, including Thor

Big thanks to three girls, ArtisticWolf04, handymanny123, Wellbethestars24

**********************************************************************************

previously on Leo Valdez :Criminal Life...

*super cool anonymous flashback of last chapter begins*

"When close to a demigod, it will glow." Roughtide's glow was low. Percy aimed the prongs at the door of the throne room and It glowed really bright. Posiedon stood from his throne. "It is glowing. Maybe a brother of mine is here." The door opened and there stood Leo dragging a dead Trojan Sea Monster behind him. "Aye Percy, I brought you a house warming gift." He motioned toward the monster and grinned.

He had a suit like Iron Man's with scuba gear hooked up to it. He had 6 missile launchers attached to each shoulder. "Is it safe the breathe down here?" Posiedon replied, "Yes, Son of Hephaestus, it is." He smiled. Leo pressed the golden core on the middle of his chest. His suit retracted into the core until it was just an Imperial Gold disk. "This thing,"

Leo motioned toward the disk. "Is a Cyber Tech Olympian Battlesuit. His name is Leosuit. He is how I found you. When close to a hero or God-"

Percy and Leo said at the same time, "It glows."

Leo nodded. "Yeah, when close to a member of the Dark Legion of Gaea or Tartarus, it goes dark. You seem familiar with the technology, judging by the way Riptide is glowing."

Percy grinned. "Yeah, but that's not all. ROUGHTIDE!" Riptide transformed into a trident that was 5 feet long! "Whoa! Talk about upgrades. C'mon. We can talk on our way to Utah."

"Utah?" Percy said.

"Utah?" Posiedon said.

"Utah, the location of Frank Zhang. I Iris Messaged Jason. He is going to meet us there as well. From there, or know where Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth are. Now let's go!"

Leo and Percy grabbed their weapons and swam into the deep.

I'm gonna let these words hang in the air:

Gaea nodded. "Yes, we know about the Son of Hephaestus. He is alive and well. Do not engage again, let us see what he can do. When he engages, we shall show him the true might of the Dark Legion of Gaea."

King Tartarus stood. "The Dark Legion of Tartarus will combine forces with Gæa's Dark forces as well and together we will crush the demigod scum."

*flashback ends*

Jason Grace stood up and rubbed his head. His last thought: he saved a little girl from and minatour as Titan Krios laughed and killed him. He got mad and blasted lightning at the wall. He wasn't even confused why he wasn't dead. He came back from the dead before. As a hero, he was used to it. Demigods go through weird stuff.

He looked around. Then, he got an Iris Message. It was..LEO! He was about to start fangirling when Leo began to speak. "I know the locations of the others. Go to Utah. You will find Frank Zhang there. I am going to find Percy and I'll come to set you there. From there we can get the girls and unite the seven to defeat the Dark Legion of Gaea. Peace!"

"Dark Legion of Gaea? I never heard of that before." Jupiter flew in behind him. "No, no, no, my son. King Tartarus and Queen Gaea have taken over the planet and have the mortals cowering in fear. Now that mortals know Gaea is of Greek Mythology, they are finally praying to me.

Mortal gifts are being sent to my shrine by the minute! Here is my master bolt. You have experience with it of course. I know how you sent Leo Valdez to Tartarus with it. You know how when you get close to-"

"A demigod it glows. Yes I know I know dad. I must embark to Utah." Jason flew through the window.

I'm not a fan of Jason Grace. I don't despise him but I don't necessarily like him either. I made his chapter short with no epic battles or prolonged super cool Olympian Explinations. xD Dont worry, Frank and Ares...I mean Mars will be a long and epic chapter. Aye, so peace yo to all demigods and all that stuff, PEACE!!