Departure.

Percy Jackson and Jason Grace walked up to Leo, faces grim. They were wearing battle armor with weapons unsheated. Percy had a dark blue cape with a trident logo on it while Jason had a purple cape with a lightning logo on it. Percy spoke up. "Aye, Valdez. The giants are following in the steps of their older brothers, the Titans. At Mount Olympus, King Porhpyrion, Enceladus, Alcoynous, and Thoon have the gods kidnapped and are waiting for Gaea to awake." He continued.

"On the mortal side of the portal to Olympus, in Manhattan, the giant twins, Ephialtes and Otis, the giant twins, are leading an assault with Polybotes, the golden one, I don't know his name, and Periboia, daughter of Porphyrion.

They are reeking havoc upon mortals and keeping the portal to Olympus open. Leo, you will free the gods, since you are good with machinery and will have the best chance at those cages. Jason will attack in a frontal assault against the giants in Manhattan with Piper and Hazel. Me, Frank, and Annabeth will attack the giants on Mount Olympus.

Then, you unlock the gods's cages and they come in to assist us destroy the giants. Jupiter, Aphrodite, and Pluto will assist Team 1 while Posiedon, Mars, and Athena assist us. Then all us, the seven demigods, and the Olympians, all the gods, will ban together. To face-"

Leo concluded, "The Dirt Face Queen herself. You're talkin' Gæa. As in Gaea, slayer of many, the Earth goddess. I got a bone to pick with her. Don't worry about it." Leo's fists that he had clenched caught on fire. "She won't know what hit her." He grinned. What are you waiting for guys, gear me up!" As they walked to the armory, Leo asked, "Can I get a red cape with a hammer logo on it?" Jason laughed and patted his back. "Why not!"

Aye guys!! If you truly enjoy Leo Valdez: Criminal Life, text Madhouse Yesh in the comments. Things speed up from here. Leo must use his criminal skills and his Greek skills to embark with the crew and the Olympians to defeat Gaea. Will they succeed? Only one way to find out....Follow me and find out when I update. This is gonna be good. Thanks to all my readers and followers, who get the Madhouse V.I.P treatment. A shoutout to Wellbethestars24 for supporting me through my writing journey! Thank you all for the support and Th€Mãðhöµ§€Wrît€r out!!!!!!