Frank and Ares (Yes, Ares. Not Mars)

previously on Leo Valdez: Criminal Life...

Jason Is embarking to Utah. To get you up to speed, I'll let you know even though Mars is Frank's dad, Ares is with him cuz the gods have to come in their original forms. It was Zeus but Jason thought it was Jupiter. Now he has found Frank. They fangirled and talked Now Leo and Percy have found Frank and Jason. Now, they are embarking after Annabeth. This is gonna be good...

*flashback ends*

Percy sat down and pulled out Roughtide in the table. Frank threw his Imperial Gold staff. Leo threw the Leosuit disk and Jason threw the Master Bolt of Zeus. Leo clapped his hands together and stood. "So these are the special relics. Only these have the power to trace demigods and Gods. Right?" Frank nodded and took a bite outta his apple. "Yeah. When close to a hero or God, it glows. When close to someone from the Dark Legion of Gaea, it goes dark."

Jason set his jaw and folded his arms. "The girls must know about the ability. To make sure, let's Iris-Message them." Percy stopped him. "You can't. The fortune teller gaint, Enceladus, foresaw the prophecy seven prevailing and destroying Gaea and Tartarus. But since we were sent to different parts of the World, Enceladus said we had to communicate somehow. So now Tartarus is tracking all Iris Messages. If he sees we send one, he will come to the source of the message and destroy us personally."

Leo stopped mid message with Piper and turned it off. "So is it bad that I just called Piper?" Frank's eyes widened. He stood up. "Yeah, we gotta get outta here NOW!" The four demigods stood and started running awesomely in slow motion as the wall behind them blew up. Tartarus stood. He was 10 feet taller then Porphyrion, all black and purple skin with a face swirling inward like the top of a tornado. "I Iris Messaged Piper, I'll take him."

Before the others could protest, Leo ran at the pit God with his massive forge flaming. "Run, I'll catch up!" Leo yelled without looking back. He threw his hammer at the God's chest and surprisingly, the God struggled under the weight of the hammer. "No one can lift but Hephaestus or a Son of him. You, my massive friend, aren't a descendant of Hephaestus." Leo laughed. "Sad really, A massive powerful God like you, struggling under the weight of a toothpick."

Leo caught up with the others with no hammer in hand. Jason asked while running, "Wheres your relic?" Leo replied, "Its holding Tartarus back, but it won't hold him long." Leo lifted his hand and his hammer flew into his palm. "Now he's free. With those long legs, I'd say we can't outrun him. But we have 4 really powerful Olympian weapons of mass destruction. I say we fight him.

Percy stopped running, panting for breath. "King Tartarus ain't no joke Leo. In Tartarus, he materialized and killed Iaeputus, who is a Titan and his peaceful giant friend, Damien or whatever. But with these relics, I say we should fight." Jason nodded. "Good plan." Frank grunted. "Not a good plan, nor a reliable plan, more like our best and only plan."

Tartarus came up. "No relic, Greek or Roman, can hold me." Jason flew up and cut Tartarus's head off with the Master Bolt, but it flew back on and reattached itself. Frank unsheated his gold staff and yelled, "ROMAN LEGIONS, RISE!" Dead Roman demigods rose and tried to attack Tartarus, but they seemed to annoy the God more then hurt him. Leo threw his hammer. It hit him in the chest and flew back to his hand. Percy aimed his Roughtide at the God's legs and it blasted a massive amount of water at Tartarus.

It knocked the God off his feet as he drowned in the cold water. Jason used the power of Jupiter and formed rain clouds that rained hail and more rainwater at the giant. Frank and Leo grinned. Frank yelled, "Too cold. Let us help." Jason and Percy understood and the water disappeared. Frank jumped up and whacked the giant with his staff. Then, he transformed into a dragon and blasted fire at the front and Leo flew over the giant from behind wearing Leosuit! He looked just like Iron Man! His hands turned into flamethrowers and he torched the God's back.

He turned off the Leosuit and threw the disk at the God's face like a frizbee. Jason threw the bolt, Percy threw Roughtide, and Frank threw the gold staff. All 4 weapons flew into the God's spiraling face. Then, he started to vibrate and his face glowed gold. Then, his head blew up and the 4 weapons flew back to the heroes' hands. Tartarus's essence was sent back to Olympus.

The 4 celebrated. Leo said, "Before I shut off the Iris Message, Piper said she was in Europe. And if a Dark One comes every time someone Iris-Messages..."

Jason finished Leo's thought. "Then that means Gaea traced Piper like Tartarus tracked us." Frank and Percy finished the sentence together. "Then Gaea is probably battling Piper while we speak...."

to be continued....