Piper : Gaea Rising

previously on Leo Valdez: Criminal Life.....

Leo stopped mid message with Piper and turned it off. "So is it bad that I just called Piper?" Frank's eyes widened. He stood up. "Yeah, we gotta get outta here NOW!" The four demigods stood and started running awesomely in slow motion as the wall behind them blew up. Tartarus stood. He was 10 feet taller then Porphyrion, all black and purple skin with a face swirling inward like the top of a tornado. "I Iris Messaged Piper, I'll take him."

Before the others could protest, Leo ran at the pit God with his massive forge flaming. "Run, I'll catch up!" Leo yelled without looking back. He threw his hammer at the God's chest and surprisingly, the God struggled under the weight of the hammer. "No one can lift but Hephaestus or a Son of him. You, my massive friend, aren't a descendant of Hephaestus." Leo laughed. "Sad really, A massive powerful God like you, struggling under the weight of a toothpick."

Leo caught up with the others with no hammer in hand. Jason asked while running, "Wheres your relic?" Leo replied, "Its holding Tartarus back, but it won't hold him long." Leo lifted his hand and his hammer flew into his palm. "Now he's free. With those long legs, I'd say we can't outrun him. But we have 4 really powerful Olympian weapons of mass destruction. I say we fight him.

Percy stopped running, panting for breath. "King Tartarus ain't no joke Leo. In Tartarus, he materialized and killed Iaeputus, who is a Titan and his peaceful giant friend, Damien or whatever. But with these relics, I say we should fight." Jason nodded. "Good plan." Frank grunted. "Not a good plan, nor a reliable plan, more like our best and only plan."

Tartarus came up. "No relic, Greek or Roman, can hold me." Jason flew up and cut Tartarus's head off with the Master Bolt, but it flew back on and reattached itself. Frank unsheated his gold staff and yelled, "ROMAN LEGIONS, RISE!" Dead Roman demigods rose and tried to attack Tartarus, but they seemed to annoy the God more then hurt him. Leo threw his hammer. It hit him in the chest and flew back to his hand. Percy aimed his Roughtide at the God's legs and it blasted a massive amount of water at Tartarus.

It knocked the God off his feet as he drowned in the cold water. Jason used the power of Jupiter and formed rain clouds that rained hail and more rainwater at the giant. Frank and Leo grinned. Frank yelled, "Too cold. Let us help." Jason and Percy understood and the water disappeared. Frank jumped up and whacked the giant with his staff. Then, he transformed into a dragon and blasted fire at the front and Leo flew over the giant from behind wearing Leosuit! He looked just like Iron Man! His hands turned into flamethrowers and he torched the God's back.

He turned off the Leosuit and threw the disk at the God's face like a frizbee. Jason threw the bolt, Percy threw Roughtide, and Frank threw the gold staff. All 4 weapons flew into the God's spiraling face. Then, he started to vibrate and his face glowed gold. Then, his head blew up and the 4 weapons flew back to the heroes' hands. Tartarus's essence was sent back to Olympus.

The 4 celebrated. Leo said, "Before I shut off the Iris Message, Piper said she was in Europe. And if a Dark One comes every time someone Iris-Messages..."

Jason finished Leo's thought. "Then that means Gaea traced Piper like Tartarus tracked us." Frank and Percy finished the sentence together. "Then Gaea is probably battling Piper while we speak...."

to be continued....

and now, thesupremewriter continues it...

Piper unsheated Katoptris. She heard Percy say that Iris Messaging was being traced by the Dark Legion of Tartarus and Gaea. Annabeth sat at her left while Hazel at her right.
Hazel inquired, "We were on the other side of the message. If Tartarus isn't after us--"
Annabeth finished. "Then Gaea must be after us instead." The three stood up. There relics were Katoptris for Piper, a Drakon bone sword for Annabeth, and a golden spatha for Hazel. Simultaneously, the three weapons went dark.

Gaea materialized put of a pile of mud and sludge. Hazel saw Gaea and said, "Oh Good Jupiter!" Gaea was the most beautiful woman ever with the darkest evilest smile ever. She outstretched her hand and a vine of poison ivy produced from it. It wrapped around the three of them. They fell to the floor with rashes developing around their necks.

They ate some ambrosia and nectar. Gaea made an army of mudmen possessed by eidolons. Eidolons, I have given you a body, a vessel of mud to use. Attack the demigod scum. Annabeth stabbed the eidolons but since their bodies were made out of mud, her weapon passed through the mudman, but did no damage.

Piper was freezing them and then shattering them like glass. "Come on, I'll take all of ya if I have to!! Let's go!" The slightest scent of storm filled the air. "The thing is," Jason said from the hilltop. "You don't have to." Quoted from Blood of Olympus

Jason stood with Leo at his side. He had something that looked like a 5 ft celestial bronze flag pole strapped to his back. Leo stood holding a forge lit on fire. He grinned and waved. "Wise girl, Beauty Queen, Jewel catcher, good to see y'all. How are ya?" Piper kicked a mudman / eidolon in the face. "Eh..good, good. And you?" Leo nodded. "Great, thanks for asking." Percy and Frank stood on the other side of the hill. "Aye, we here to talk to to kill? I don't got all day."

Jason unsheated his flag pole. He squeezed it and it turned into-A LIGHTNING BOLT!
No, Zeus's Master Bolt! (◎ー◎) LUCKY!! Percy uncapped his pen and it turned into an exact replica of Posiedon's Trident! He grinned. "Power of Roughtide!" He blasted some floodwater at Gaea. She flew backward at turned into sand. Frank threw his staff and it transformed into the First Legion of Rome Golden Eagle Standard! The eagle blasted all the mudmen with pure lightning.

Leo jumped up and whacked Gaea in the face with his flaming forge. Before she could even recover, Leo lifted his hammer once more. "THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER, ESPERANZA VALDEZ!!!" He bashed Gaea hard and hit her ALL THE WAY TO OLYMPUS.

Percy Jackson grinned and made out with Annabeth. Jason made out with Piper and Frank made out with Hazel while Leo awkwardly watched. He scratched the back of his neck. 17 minutes had passed and they were still kissing. Leo wondered where they got the air. He grinned. "Guys, your Uncle Leo couldn't be happier! The Prophecy Seven League has reunited. Plus, we got super cool upgrades." Percy grinned. "Like Roughtide." Leo stated, "and Leosuit."

Leo pressed an Imperial Gold disk to his chest. "Leosuit, now!" A suit just like Iron Man's formed around his body, custom fitting to his dimensions. "I'd say our next move would be to battle Tartarus, Gaea, the Giants and the Titans and retake Olympus. We can do this. The Prophecy Seven League are the Heroes of Legend. And of course, when the Fates were choosing, they chose us. Now, next stop--Mount Olympus."

to be continued....