Chapter 2

It was finally Friday and I frantically searched my closet for something to wear.

I let out a loud groan and fell back to my bed.

"Giving up already" Eric says at my doorway.

"We don't give up" I told him still laying on the bed.

"Well I might have something it used to be moms and grandma picked it out for you" he told me holding it up.

It was beautifully simply and perfect for a first date.

"Thank you Eric" I say kissing him on the cheek and grabbing it from him rushing to the bathroom.

When I walked out Eric's mouth dropped.

"You look like mom" he smiled.

"Thanks I miss her" I told him.

"It's okay Kitten I miss her too" he said.

I wiped away a tear.

"You don't have time to cry you've got s date remember he said practically pushing my out the door.

I walked down the street to the coffee shop and sat on the concrete steps waiting for Shawn.

His car finally arrived and he got out to help me up.

I stood up by myself and I watched Shawn's reaction to my dress he didn't even flinch. I put so much effort into this one outfit and he didn't even flinch just brushed it off.

"I little dressy for a party don't you say" he said and it wasn't till then that I noticed his casual outfit.

He was wearing a sweat shirt and jeans.

I was over dressed for him and he was just not even trying to impress me. I felt like no longer a challenge but one of the girls who tried too hard for his heart.

I walked past him and slam the car door.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Nothing" I told him.

"Was it something I did cause I'm sorry" he said and it made me smile.

"No your good just drive so we could go to the party you planned" I told him and he nodded.

We drove in silence he was scared he was gonna offend me and I was afraid I was becoming less of a chase.

We got there and he opened the door for me.

It was a massive party and kids were lined up in the streets.

One kid was puking in the bush and another was drinking a keg upside down.

I got a bit nervous this wasn't my type of scene and it was getting chilly.

"I'll warm you up" he told me grabbing me by my waist and pulling me in front of him. I could feel his breath on my neck.

We entered the party and girls instantly gave me glares. I put my head down I don't like attention.

Shawn didn't notice he was too busy talking to his friends I went off and sat in a corner as he clearly got wasted.

This wasn't what I thought my Friday was going to be like and this differently wasn't how I pictured my first date with Shawn. He just seemed so unaffected by my presence like this was more important them me.

I got up and was walking to the door when A guy asked me to dance. I agreed cause I didn't think Shawn would mind but I guess I was wrong.

But then again the song playing wasn't the best song choice. It was maybe by Teyana Taylor.

I ended up grinding on him from behind which made Shawn glare at me from where he stood with his friends.

I smiled as I mouth the words "so are you trying to take it down or not" he grinned and took one last shot of his cup and cut in.

"Hey, move" he said roughly.

He cut into the of Chorus.

It got to maybe it's the liquor and I started twerking on Shawn. He turned me around to look at my face as he grind along with me I felt his member grow harder and harder beneath me.

"Chris I want you" he breathed into my neck.

"Then take me" I told him.

With that he grabbed my wrist and lead me out the door.

He sped through the streets I didn't bother to tell him to slow down.

His hand clutched my thigh tightly. We arrived at his house and practically pulled the door open.

"Shawn aren't you afraid your parents will wake up" I asked him.

"No I don't live with them this is my house" he told me.

I could smell the alcohol now.

His eyes were full of lust as he pushed me into a wall kissing me passionately. It had been the first time Shawn and I had kiss and let's just say the wait was worth it.

He slowly made his way down my neck and to my collar bone. Earning a moan from my lips, I could feel his grin through my collar.

He placed his hands into my dress and undid my bra cupping my breast.

He undressed me leaving me in nothing but my underwear then He went down sucking my breast putting one hand on my clit and rubbing it gently.

"Shawn hasn't anyone ever told you teasing is no fun" I told him.

"I'm sorry baby you just looked so sexy tonight getting all dressed up for me" he said while kissing me.

I blushed at his words and tugged at his shirt and stopped kissing me and I helped remove it.

Next I went to his jeans. And left him in nothing not even his boxers.

His member slapped up and hit me in the stomach and let's just say it was an impressive size.

"Jump" Shawn told me and I did what was told.

He thrusted into me without warning and I lost my breath. Every thrust earning him a moan from my mouth.

"Shawn" I said only for him to go into me deeper.

"Tonight I'm not Shawn, I'm daddy" he said roughly into my ears his deep voice sending me into climax.

"I'm gonna cum daddy" I told him.

"You better hold it in until I say so" he told me." Omg you so wet and tight I think I'm going to too" he continued.

And just like that we released together.

He kissed me. As he still thrusted slowly to get all the juices out.

"Time for round 2" he said leading me up to his bed.