Chapter 14 {part 3}

I was awoken by a loud bang on the door that just kept repeating I wasn't worried cause Gailinsky could hold his own down there but it startled me then there was a lot of screaming. When I looked to the side Johnson was smoking so I took it from his mouth.

"These could kill you" I said taking it from him.

"Give it back I'm stressed" he told me.

"No" I said bluntly putting it in the other hand.

"Careful this is what happened last time" Johnson said with a smirk and I started laughing. That's when Shawn burst through the door and we weren't in the best position Johnson was in between my legs shirtless on top of me.

"Really Chris and you want me to believe that that's my baby in there" Shawn said ripping off the blanket embarrassed. All he found was Jack in sweatpants and me fully clothed.

"Really Shawn that's how low you think of me. Shawn I didn't cheat on you until I watched you miss Lauren on Christmas I'm not a cheater and this sure to hell is your child ever you liked to admit it" I said and Jack got off me with his blunt in hand.

"If that is my child I sure as hell don't want him near it just look at him he's smoking" Shawn spat.

"And what if it's mine" Jack said glaring at him.

"Well she said it herself, she's four months along and you never had the balls to do anything then" Shawn said with a smirk.

"If you got something to say, say it" Jack said never looking away.

"I think I've said all I need to Johnson this is between me and my girlfriend" Shawn said turning to shot an icy glare and I could see the vines Pop out of anger in Jacks neck.

"Your girlfriend I don't think you understand that she's my girlfriend now" Johnson said calmingly.

"Oh I always knew you liked my left overs but come on you gonna rise my kids too" Shawn said a bit of anger in his voice.

"Shawn it takes two to make a baby so I don't mind rising this child like my own what I really find funny is your not going to be around as much and your kids are gonna be calling me daddy I mean Christina already does" he said with a smirk.

Shawn took one good look at him and threw a punch at his face. Jack saw it coming and ducked.

"Boys" I said and they both looked at me. "Shawn why are you here" I said with a sigh.

"Oh that reminds me, let's go" Shawn said grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the stairs.

"Hey where are you taking her" Johnson said following us.

"Don't worry bub I'll bring her home after I'm done with her scouts honor" Shawn said with a smirk.

"I'm coming too" Johnson said getting in the passenger seat and forcing me to the back.

"Oh Johnson I didn't know your the type to watch" Shawn joked.

"Real funny Mendes" Jack said rolling his eyes.

"I've been told I'm a joker" Shawn said starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

The car ride was silent not even music dared to play, the tension kept building between the boys in the front and I was stuck in the middle of it.

When Shawn stopped the car we were in front of a doctor's office.

"Really your doing the DNA testing now" I asked shocked.

"Your four months along why not" he said as Johnson helped me out of the car.

We walked into the office and Shawn went straight to the front desk.