Chapter 11

"Shawn your home" I said startled.

"You don't look very happy to see me" he says.

"No I am it's just I didn't expect it so soon" I told him honestly.

"Oh he woke you up good, so your boyfriends here" Johnson says coming down from the stairs and going to the kitchen with a smug smile on his face.

"Thanks for watching over her for me I really appreciate it" Shawn says.

"No problem, technically it was all my pleasure, Christina did you like it?" Jack continued referring to last night.

"It was fairly enjoyable but I really missed Shawn" I said trying to conceal my anger at him right now.

"Shawn, do you know what day it was yesterday?" Jack asked.

"The 24th" he answered.

"And what else" Jack continued.

"The day before Christmas duhh dude what's up with you today?" Shawn asked completely unaware.

"It was my birthday" I said.

"Baby omg I'm so sorry I completely forgot what did you do?" He asked.

"Oh we had a little dessert" Jack continued.

"Oh really what kind?" Shawn asked.

"It's not something I can really describe it was sweet, Christina made it with a little help from me" he says smiling smugly at me Shawn turned to look at me and I glared at Jack as he shot me a wink.

"Oh is there any left like I'd love to taste it" Shawn said.

"I think it's safe to say I ate it all last night" he said leaning into the counter behind him.

"Okay Shawn let's go home shall we" I said.

"Sure baby" he says.

"Okay just let me get my stuff from upstairs Jack can you come help me find them"I told him running up the stairs.

He slowly made his way up the stairs.

"What is wrong with you? are you trying to get us caught? when did you grow some balls? Where's my sweet Jack" I tell him.

"Other places" he simply say sitting in the bed.

"Why are you just sitting there I was serious" I tell him.

"Find it yourself" he simply said.

"Jack Edward Johnson get your ass up and start acting like yourself" I tell pushed on my last nerve.

"No, you not going to leave Shawn so why should I?" He tells me.

"You know what I'm about tried of your shit Jack fix your fucking face and starting acting normal. Wanna grow some fucking balls now when earlier you were acting like a pussy. Oh I want you to leave Shawn for me I'm so much better for you then where were your balls then if you wanted me so fucking bad you would have token me like a real man not the pussy little bitch you've been acting like" I said letting my anger get the best of me.

Jack smiled at and I got confused.

"Get out of my house" he said calmly.

"What?" I asked.

"Get the fuck out of my house you want to call me a bitch and a pussy fuck I'm not the one hiding who I am and the next fucking time Shawn cheats on you don't your sorry ass run back to me cause I don't give a damn. I've tried and I've tried to understand you but I just don't get you, you keep running back to the ass hole so now he can have you now get out of my house" he yelled. It took me a few times to process it.