Chapter 19

Today we get to being the twins home. I was packing up both baby bags when the boys walked in.

"No no no we got this" Jack said taking the diaper from my hands.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you just relax" Shawn told me sitting me down on the bed.

They've been getting along lately which really scares me.

"Don't forge the-" I started before Shawn cut me off.

"We got it just relax Chris" he told me and I nodded soon the nurse came with my wheelchair.

"Ready to go" she asked and I nodded sitting down.

"Matt's and Starr are having a little get together tonight it's an all white party" Jack told me.

"Okay then go I'm not in the party mood I'll stay home with the twins" I told them.

"See I told you she'd let you party" Shawn told him punching him in the arm.

"But babe are you sure your not really in the best shape for this" he told me.

"It's fine I'll ask Gilinsky to stay with me he had no intention of going to this party anyways" I told him and he nodded.

When we got home the boys and I showed the babies their new rooms and Shawn was amazed at how beautiful it looked.

I got tired and took a nap and when I woke up the boys were gone and Gilinsky was sitting on the couch eating popcorn.

"Hey" he said as I waked down the stairs.

"Hey where are the boys?" I asked.

"They had to go but they told me to make sure you took a shower" he told me and I nodded.

"I might need a little help" I told remembering that I just had twins 2 weeks ago.

"Yeah of course I'm all yours" he said pausing the movie.

He helped me back up the stairs and helped me get undressed don't worry I stayed in underwear.

He run the water for me as I checked on the twins then I wrapped a bath robe around me and waked in there.

"Thank you for doing this for me" I thanked him and he merely nodded.

"You know something I never understood about you Edwards" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"How you could play both of my friends and get away with it, what's so special about you Edwards? What exactly can you do?" He asked.

"You sound like someone who wants to find out" I told him joking.

"Sometimes I do, but your taken by my best friend" he told me.

"Then you'll just have to wait on it I guess" I told him laughing and dropping my robe I thought I heard the door close.

"I get it now, it's your body" he tells me smirking and biting his lip.

"Maybe it is maybe it's not I guess you'll never know" I said getting into the shower.

"Maybe I might sooner then you think" he said walking out the door.

What is that supposed to mean?

----------------------------------------------
At the white party....

Shawn and Jack arrived as the party was in full swing. People were trashing the beach house Matt and Starr rented out for the weekend.

"You've got a one night pass kid live it to the fullest for the both of us" Shawn told Johnson as they parted.

Shawn was meeting up with Camila who was his date for this wonderful event as Johnson was just here for moral support.

It was a masquerade themed white party so everyone was wearing mask.

Johnson picked one up by the bar and ordered a few shots to get him started. Johnson was a calm person but when he partied he partied to the max.

Shawn and Camila sat at the bar talking and taking shoots. Shawn called him over.

"What's up" Jack asked still grooving to the music.

"I'm glad you've gotten over the whole me kissing Chris thing before labor" Shawn said.

"Wait what" Jack asked confused.

"Oh she didn't tell you awkward" Shawn said looking away.

"Wow your right she gave me one night of freedom and I'm gonna use it excuse me" Jack said storming off into the crowd.

"I think you made him angry" Camila said.

"Yeah I guess I did" Shawn said laughing.

By the end of the night Jack was drunk.

When he woke up in bed he rolled over to kiss Chris only one problem it wasn't Chris.

It was Lauren!

Lauren looked up at Jack and screamed.

"Wtf did we do last night" she said covering her naked body.

"I have to go I need to get home to Chris" Jack said sitting on the bed trying to put his pants on.

"you know you could stay a while I mean there's a reason your in my bed and not hers" Lauren tried.

"I was drunk that was the reason" Jack said.

"That's what you said the last four times too, Shawn doesn't know and Chris never needs to find out. Come on Jack one last run I know you remember what happened last night" Lauren says crawling over to Jack on the bed and placing her hands around his body.

Jack grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

"And I wish I didn't bye Lauren we need to stop doing this" Jack said walking out the door.

"But I love you" Lauren says silently to herself.