Chapter 14 {part 2}

"Your what" Shawn said looking over my shoulder.

"I'm nothing" I said pushing past him.

"Chris don't play with me right now if your pregnant spit it out" Shawn said grabbing my wrist.

"Let go" I said yanking my hand from him and picking up my pace.

"It's not mine" Shawn yelled and I came to a halt.

"What did you just say you narcissistic asshole" I said turning around.

"It's. Not. Mine" he says in a slower tone.

"You want to bet" I asked changeling him.

"For two reason you don't look that far along and I've been on tour these past few months. Two you've been screwing Johnson so I really can't tell anymore" Shawn spat at me like a whore.

"Excuse me but I'm about a 4 month along and that totally adds up, Shawn don't come for me this baby is your and you are the father" I told him.

"I want a DNA test" Shawn spat in my face like I didn't know.

"You want a lot of things doesn't mean your going to get them. What's wrong with you a second ago you couldn't keep your hands off me now all of a sudden that changes cause I tell you we created life" I yelled a little too loud. All heads turned to face us.

"It's not that stop playing the fucking victim. For all we know it's Johnson's baby not mine, God knows how many times you cheated on me with him you whore" he yelled and I felt tears coming so I ran off.

"Man get out of here with that bullshit. You have no right to call her a whore. You've been doing the same shit and more and the next time you talk to my girl like she's nothing I'm gonna beat your ass like its nothing" Johnson said butting in for my absence then quickly running after me.

He pulled me into a corner and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay everything's going to be alright Shawn's an idiot he doesn't know what he's lost" Johnson said soothingly as he rubbed my back.

Then the bell rung and we said our goodbyes and went to class.

The next period I had, Shawn was in. Great we had a test.

I sat there silently and before I knew it I felt tears coming down my cheek. I slightly looked back at Shawn who sat to seats to my left and the tears hit harder.

"Ms. Edwards are you okay?" Mr. Neriso asked.

He was my favorite teacher out of the day usually and I was his favorite student.

"No not really" I tried to say without my voice breaking, clearly it didn't work. All eyes on the room turned to me then Shawn.

"She's crying cause she's a whore" Shawn said and everyone fell silent. Every word was a pain in my heart and a stab in the back.

"Mr. Mendes" Mr. Nersio said.

"Oh come on no one else caught that, she's basically a fucking slut who doesn't know who the father of that mistake she calling a child is" he spat.

"Don't you dare call my child a mistake, just because you won't claim him or her that doesn't make them a mistake. You want a DNA test, Shawn you've got it but don't be mad at me when they come out to be yours" I tell him through my tears.

"Don't make me expose the shit you've done with Johnson making me seem like the bad guy" he told me.

"We fucked, Shawn he fucked me and he did it better then you ever will. He wanted me, he was around, he made me feel wanted, not like a fucking side hoe. God damn Shawn you act so fucking innocent yet you come to bed smelling like fucking Lauren it's fucking disgusting I'm fucking tried of it. I could do better shit I'm doing better and I pray that this isn't your child but she or he is and I accept it you want to expose something let's talk about Camila or Lauren" I yelled letting out all my build anger.

"What about Camila, we're just friends" He said not even phased and completely ignoring Lauren.

"Oh Shawn Peter Raul Mendes don't play stupid with me you don't have friends you have fuck buddies. Did you really think I wouldn't notice the heart eyes under her picture, shit there's even a picture of her backing it up on you. If I asked you now I bet you couldn't say no you didn't have sex with her-" I started before he cut me off.

"But you didn't ask?" He told me.

"Was I done, but was I done though, oh okay continuing. Treat me like a child that's fine, treat me like your property I can deal but the second you start treating me like an idiot that's it" I continued.

"I wouldn't treat you like an idiot if you didn't act like one" Shawn said raising my anger even higher.

"Oh and let's not bring up the fact that you and Lauren were sucking faces on Christmas, or the fact that she's wearing your name instead of me; your girlfriend, or the fucking fact that you crawl into bed with me at night after fucking her every night yet I'm the side you always come back to me but I'm the side hoe" I said and Shawn got out of his seat and walked out the door and I followed.

"That's cute Shawn really mature. I saw it all Shawn I just ignored it. I guess I am an idiot, but I was an idiot for you. I loved you Shawn or at least I thought I did" I told him and he turned to look at me for the first time this argument.

"I can't help myself, it's in my nature I need to feel her around me I need to taste her. I know it's no excuse for the way you feel but it makes me feel better about doing it" he told sadness in his voice then Lauren can out and tried to hold his hand but he moved at her touch.

Johnson came out and rushed to me, Gilinsky quickly followed.

"Then let's end this Shawn you be happy with Lauren and I'll be happy with Johnson. If you have the strength to fuck her you don't love me. Date her and save us the misery. We'll raise this child separate shot I'll even raise him or her on my own if I have to just Shawn don't hurt me anymore then you've already have" I told him and Johnson took me away.

We went to his house or should I say our house and I feel asleep in his arms on his bed.