Chapter 18

Chris POV (you might want to listen to the song with this chapter)

"You want to what" I asked shocked at the request.

"I want to take Aaliyah home with me I'm sorry but my minds made up and you can't change it" he told me crossing his arms. Was he challenging me? If so he wasn't going to win.

"And if I say no?" I asked putting a sleeping Celeb next to his sister.

"Then I'll take you to court and force you to give me her" he said a little irritated.

I couldn't help but laugh at his attempt to scare me.

"Shawn, your not taking our daughter and the fact that you even suggested it that's really pathetic get out of my face" I told him glaring at him.

"Why not that's my kid and I don't want her calling him daddy" Shawn said a little too loudly and waking up Johnson.

"I'm up" he said jumping up.

"Will you keep your voice down the twins are sleeping and this is a hospital" I told him.

"I don't care I want my child now I wanna raise my own family with my own wife living in my own house" he said stomping his foot like a five year old.

"And one day you'll have that just not with my child that came from me and weather you like it or not I'm going to live with Jack whom is my boyfriend that I love very much" I told him whispering as sleeping beauty drifted back to sleep.

"It's just Lauren got me thinking-" he started before I cut him off.

"Lauren did this, why am I not surprised that's why you were gone for an hour I guess she really is nothing but a quick nut" I whisper yelled angrily.

"Don't call her that" he said anger in his voice.

"Then what is she Shawn cause I never heard you even once call her a girlfriend face it she's always been a side hoe" I yelled once more.

"She means more to me then you do at least she cares about my feelings and opinions" he shouted.

"I never said I didn't care Shawn you shut me out instead you went running to your side hoe and when ever we had a problem you'd tell her about it or go talk about it with her I was your girlfriend Shawn I was supposed to be your everything not the girl on the side you made me look like a fool and I stayed cause I loved you or at least o thought I did but that wasn't enough for you, you wanted no problems at all well reality check relationships have issues we fight and we get mad but how are you supposed to fix it if you go running to someone else don't be mad at me cause I moved on but be mad at yours for not being able to keep me" I whisper yelled one last time catching my breath.

"Will you stop saying that, you say it like I never loved you but the truth is your in my mind constantly if I had a change I'd go back in time to fix us you were my everything and the fact that I messed up hurts me till this day. I don't know what Lauren is to me anymore you changed that and every time I see you it's like you own a little more of my heart and it's driving me crazy" Shawn said pouring out his heart.

"This would of been useful info while we were dating Shawn not while I'm dating one of your friends" I told him and gestured for him to sit next to me.

"I know" he told me pointing and sitting next me putting his head on my shoulder.

"Shawn you'll always be someone I love but I'm happy right now and I don't wanna ruin it" I told him and he nodded.

"Knock knock we come baring gifts" a group of girls said at the doorway and it was the one and only fifth harmony probably here for Shawn.

"Hey babe" he said getting up and kissing Camila.

"That's a beautiful ring" I pointed to the ring on her finger. I knew it was a promise ring from Shawn they've actually been dating a while and he actually likes her but she has no idea about Lauren yet and I don't think he'll ever tell her.

"Thank you Shawn gave it to me" she told me and I nodded.

"She's a keeper Shawn" I told him and he smiled.

"I know and she's all mine" he said wrapping his arms around her.

I watched people come in and out but the only thing I really remember is that Starr and Matt are getting married.

Isn't it funny I created love!