Chapter 23.

I woke up to Gilinsky picking out an outfit but it wasn't for him but for me.

"Whatca doing?" I questioned.

"Did you forget the wedding brunch today?"

"Holy crap what time is it?"

"11:25 it starts at 12."

"Oh Starr's gonna kill me I haven't even picked out an outfit for me or found a baby sitter for the twins."

I frantically searched my closet.

"Babe don't sweat it I've already got you covered and Starr said to bring the twins along."

I ran over to our bedside and he had already planned out a pink floral dress and hells and a bag Isn't he perfect and to top it off we matched he wore a pink shirt and black pants we both went for formal not casual because it was the day we met the family.

By the time we got there it was 12:15.

"Where have you two been, where are my babies?" Starr said running up to us looking for the twins.

"Relax monster bride they're in the car" I told her as Gilinsky pulled out the twin strollers and put the car seats in them.

"Look at my babies Celeb looks small have you been feeding him?" She asked.

"No Starr I left him to starve or course I've been feeding him"I told her rolling my eyes she waved me off and took a walk with the twins.

"Johnson is here and so is Shawn."

"Are you worried Gilinsky?"

"Of course I'm worried there might be some left over feeling and they're hot and sexy and good in bed and they know every inch of your body what you like and I'm just me."

He shoved his hands into his pocket.

"Hey don't say that if I wanted to be with them I would be but one day you'll know every inch of me too and your anything but ugly you wanna know a secret well three."

He nodded vigorously.

"Your arms are the death of me every time I see you in a sleeveless I just wanna rip it off and lick you like an ice cream cone two I've never called Johnson daddy during sex not ever and three Shawn forced me to call him daddy during sex so no one has ever earned the title daddy from me."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly no one."

"Okay then I'll be the first" he says confidently.

"Like I told you before I doubt that."

I was walking ahead of him and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to a tree tucking my lose hairs behind my ears and leaning me very closely.

"Ashley."

Who the fuck is Ashley?

"Gilinsky."

"Long time no see."

He went past me and hugged a Pettit girl with blue hair when he piled back I realized it was Nash's girlfriend who died her hair blue. I walked up to them slowly not wanting to disturb.

"Oh Ash this is my friend Christina."

Great so one day I'm the love of your life then the next I'm just a friend I mean I know I asked for it but that's your ex at least show me off!

"Oh I know who she is I tried to warn her about Shawn once and she chased me off."

"Sorry about that I'm not one to listen but how do you two know each other?"

"This is a little weird since your his friend and you'll never look at him the same way but we lost our virginity to each other."

Gilinsky scratched the back off his head awkwardly and looked away as my breath caught in my throat and I began to cough uncontrollably.

"You did now?"

"Yeah he likes rough dirty sex all over the walls sweat dripping it's like a war zone when he has sex but it sure as hell takes you to paradise there's nothing like it and one day I'm gonna need that again Gilinsky."

Excuse me this is what happens when you don't tell your ex about the new one first she interrupts us having our first kiss that I was really looking forward to and now she's hitting on him could it get any worst.

"Hey" Madison said from a far.

Shoot me. Madison kept feeling on his biceps she needs to understand those are mines now she needs to stop touching them.

At around 2 when the brunch was done Gilinsky was driving home but he couldn't stop looking at me.

"Babe what's wrong,"

Oh now I'm babe but earlier I was just a friend.

"Nothing."

"Your not talking or smiling you've been like this since the party."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not don't tell me that."

"Why does it matter now?"

"Because I love you and care for you!"

"Why don't you ask Mad and Ash if they're okay?"

"Oh I get it, your jealous."

"Jealous me never I just don't like girls all over you and the fact that you introduced me as a friend makes me feel like I'm nothing and your not even trying anymore."

"Babe I'm not with them am I I'm with you now please don't think like that I did that cause that's what I thought you wanted."

"That's not what I want, I want you all to myself is that wrong" I said as we rolled up to the drive way.

"Of course not. I want you to myself too."

"I mean every time we even get close to kissing someone ruins it maybe it just wasn't meant to be" I told him getting out the car and walking to the front door trying to open the door with my keys as I finally got the keys out my clutch a strong pair of hands pulled me around placing soft lips on mine backing me up onto the door.