Chapter 9

Listen to act like you love me from Shawn's handwritten revised for this chapter.

Thanksgiving. The day before Shawn has to leave; I don't know is I should be happy or balling my eyes out. This is the happiest day of his life but it's one of those days where you can't shake a slump for me.

"Are you ready, we really need to start hitting the road" Shawn says hyper like as he walks into the bathroom.

For thanksgiving we were going to his house which works out for me since my grandparents were the ones who usually cooked the dinner, Eric on the other hand is going to his girlfriend's house. This was the first time I would be meeting Shawn's parents which made me a bit nervous.

"Ready" I said putting up the last stray hairs into my bun and sighing.

"Don't worry they're going to love you" he says kissing my cheeks.

"I hope so" I say taking a last glimpse into the mirror.

"I know so" he says rubbing down my arms as if to take me warm. "Now let's go" he tells me basically running out the door.

"Shawn, wait up the party's still going to be there later" I tell him almost tripping on the stairs.

"No time hurry, hurry, hurry" he says pushing me out of the door.

"But Shawn my bag" I told.

"Here" he says grabbing me my purse.

"Thank you" I tell him.

He rushes me to the car and I halt.

"Babe get in" he tells me whining.

"No, why should I?" I tell him sternly.

"Because I want to go" he says.

"Why? Why are you in such a rush" I ask him.

"Because I want to go" he says stomping his foot like a five year old.

"If that's the case go without me" I tell him sitting on the staircase to our house.

"Chris get in the car right now" he says with the slam of the door and a serious tone.

"No Shawn, you want to leave so badly go without me" I tell him.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"Because Shawn your basically rushing me out of the house, I want to know what's so important over there that you can't wait or better yet who?" I asked him and he stiffed up at who.

"Fine don't get in the car" he says getting into the drivers seat.

"I won't" I tell him.

"Last chance Chris then I'm leaving and you'll have to sit on the frozen steps cause I'm the only one with the keys" he tells me.

"Bye Shawn" I told him and I watched him turn the engine on and drive away.

I thought he was joking and he'd come back but I was wrong. Two hours past and Shawn was no where to be seen and my body was getting colder by the minute. I had already lost control of my fingers and now they just hung there.

Then a car stopped in front of me and I watched Johnson get out of it.

"Why are you in the freezing cold?" He asked.

"Cause my asshole of a boyfriend left me" I tell him.

"Come on then I'll give you a ride" he offered.

"No thanks" I say.

"Come on you can't sit here it's going to get to -3 degrees tonight" he told me.