Chapter 27

A/N be warned this chapter maybe really long due to the fact that it's a wedding scene and it has to be all cute and full of drama. For those that didn't know Starr is a real person and this chapter is dedicated to her love you best friend. im_a_turtle_you_hobo

Today was the day, March 31st. I love the fact that it was spring time the birds were chirping and Starr was already freaking out. I mean I understand she was about to become ms. Espinosa in about five minutes. I peaked outside the tent and everyone was seated waiting on us. Starr didn't want the traditional here comes the braid so she chose a one direction song to walk down the aisle to.

"Chris do you have the rings?" Shawn asked since he was the best man.

"Of course I do if I didn't hold it you would have already lost it" I told him going over to the counter and opening a wooden box where the rings stayed perfectly. I took out Starr's ring and handed it to him, he quickly grabbed my hand where Gilinsky's ring shined.

"Where'd you get that?" Shawn asked with sadness in his eyes.

"Isn't it beautiful Gilinsky asked me to marry him."

"Did you say yes?"

"Well not at first but now I did."

"Wow you really are an idiot!"

"Excuse me?"

"Hey it's my big day if you two want to argue argue later" Starr says and we nod.

Shawn and I locked arms and walked out into the crowd as beside you by 5sos started playing when we go to the end we spilt up and went to our side of the alter.

The song began playing and she started walking down the aisle where Matt stood there. As Starr walked down the lanterns beside her lit up and I could see a tear slip from matts eyes he really did love her and she really did look beautiful.

I've been looking after her since high school and I watched as her mother's boyfriend, Chris (haha get it sorry that's his actual name), dance her down to give her away it was funny cause Chris couldn't dance like not at all. I watch Chris give her away and tell Matt to take care of her.

Then the song died down and they turned to look at the Priest.

"You may now be seated, we are gathered here today as these two families become one. Starr and Matthew have an unbreakable bond and today their love can be shown for all their family to see. Today these too families will no longer be separated but become be one as these two become Ms. And Mr. Espinosa Starr please state your vows" the priest says.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, from the day I saw you you've been my world. Since Magcon you stole my attention and when I met you you stole my heart there is no one in this world I'd rather be with but you, Matt you are my world and my only passion. I've seen a lot of bad things and bad people but you are the only person I have ever actually loved. It's funny I used to dream about how you'd be or how I'd meet you and you are exactly how I pictured you Matt you are my dream prince" Starr told him as awe erupted from the crowd.

"Starr (I'm not saying her government name in this book so people can't find her), after so many years of fighting and looking for the perfect one I've realized that I don't need to find the
perfect one I just need to see you perfectly. Starr you have my heart and my soul and you always will. I want to be the one to treat you like a queen because that's what you are and deserve to be. I love you for now and forever" Matt says.