Chapter 05.

Moving day. I know I've only been here for three months but it's beginning to feel like home and as I took one last look at the small city view apartment a tear escaped my eyes and hit my cheeks.

I walked around the house once more remembering the memories I once shared in it. I hated moving, I just hated the pain of starting over somewhere new where everyone finds you a target.

Eric walked into the room and leaned on the door frame and just stared at me.

"What" I ask him looking into the mirror that still had to shattered part from when I through a brush at Eric.

I remember it like it was three months ago. Haha get it anyways......

It was when we first moved here and Eric and I were adjusting. Eric had brought up our parents and I told him to stop then he brought up how they died and how it was all my fault but that's a story for another time.

"I don't blame you" he stated.

"Well you should it's my fault there died, it's my fault were even in this situation" I told him biting my lip to hold back my tears.

"No don't you dare say that, how were you supposed to know that he was going to react the way he did" Eric said putting his fist to the dry wall.

"How do I not blame myself Eric, he was trying to kill me" I said as the tears started to flow.

"Hey, I don't blame you and neither does mom and dad and you shouldn't either Christina Rebecca Edwards it is not your fault it will never be your fault and if I ever see him again I swear" he said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I didn't know you guys were so close" Shawn said walking in playfully not knowing the conversation we just had.

"Better watch out I might just take her from you myself" Eric stated and they started play fighting sort of there thing.

Over Shawn and I's 2 week relationship my brother and him had formed a bond.

"Take care of her" Eric tells us as we step into the car.

"I will" Shawn tells him.

"Make sure you call me" he continues directed at me.

"I will Eric, be safe and always use protection cough cough with Kate" I said holding back a laugh.

"What are those, love you" he states in a serious tone.

"Love you too."

"Okay now go on home kids Kate coming soon I'll be stay one block away if you need something" he tells us as we nod and drive away.

I couldn't help but look back, it's like leaving for college expect your whole family's split up.

We arrived at Shawn's not even 10 minutes after.

"So this isn't your house anymore" I told him walking through the doorway.

"Yes, but I want it to be ours Ms. Mendes" he says pulling me so I face him.

I put my arm on his shoulders and his arms were at my waist.

"How are you so certain I'm ms. Right" I asked.

"Cause your perfect" he said kissing me.

"Thank you, now I'm gonna go take a nap" I tell him.

"Okay you go do that and I'll be back okay got to go take care of some business" he says and I nodded. He gives me one final kiss before walking out the door.

I walked upstairs to my new bed room, took one look at the clock 6:45 it read, then feel asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of the door slamming Shawn was home. I looked at the clock 12:00, that must of been some really long business.