Chapter 6.

18 days. 18 days 9 hours and 20 minutes is all that's left with Shawn before he leaves before he has no time for me which isn't much of a difference then now. I haven't seen Shawn in 8 days apparently he's got shows and studio times booked and won't be home for the next two days.

I had finally gotten off the bed and went to the kitchen. 5:43 pm the clock said but it's just no fun without Shawn here. I believed he has been faithful lately but I can't be sure. My phone rung from the other side of the kitchen table where I was seated last night with the bottle of wine and a half full glass.

I picked up my phone and took a sip of the wine.

"Hello" I said half hung over.

"You better put that glass of wine down" the other person on the phone said.

I looked at the caller id, it said unknown number.

"Who is this" I asked.

"How about you open the front door and find out" the person said.

I picked up a baseball bat from the wall and walked slowly to the door. I reached the nob and slowly opened it standing as far as possible.

"Can you stop playing and open the door if I wanted to kill you I would have done it already" Starr says from the opposite side of the door.

Starr was my best friend, I bit far off the normal side but still I loved her whole heartedly.

"Why aren't you in Florida" I asked.

"Because it wasn't the same without you" she told me.

I invited her in.

"Chris do you realized that you are standing in the house of Shawn freaking Mendes" Starr started.

She loved the magcon tour and was really upset she didn't get to go.

"Yeah that's my boyfriend" I said and her mouth dropped open.

"Your boyfriend is my future baby daddy number 3 I'm sorry" she says.

I started laughing as I chopped onion for our in door diner.

The door flew open and Shawn walked in. Starr's eyes followed his every move.

"Hi" he told her with a smile.

"Your Shawn Mendes" was all she could fathom.

"Yes and you are..." He said.

"That's Starr she's my best friend of Florida" I said for her.

"Well it's nice to meet you" he says.

"I thought you weren't going to be home for a few days" I asked.

"Well I missed you" he said kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too" I told him.

"But sadly I can't stay I have to go back to the studio just came home to say I love you" he said and my heart skipped a beat it's the first time he said it.

"Love you too" I said back.

Shawn went to take a shower then came down and walked out.

"He's nice I like him for you" Starr says.

"You'd like anyone for me" I told her.

"No I didn't like Kyle" she said.

"We don't speak of that child" I told her cutting the onions a little too hard and hitting the cutting board.

We eat our dinner and caught up then I had to walk her to her hotel since Shawn took his car.

"Well this is my stop" she told me as we reached the entrance.

"Take care of yourself" I told her waving away.

"You too but more importantly take care of Shawn" she says closing the door.

I was walking back down the streets and I only wished I hadn't come out in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt the Canada air was getting to me.

There was a couple kissing on the porch of their house and I thought of Shawn. When they pulled away I realized it was Lauren that must be her house well she got over Shawn quick.

Then Lauren entered her house holding the boys hands when the boy turned to close the door I realize she didn't get over Shawn.

That was Shawn!