Chapter 20

I was laying on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons when Jack walked in.

"Hey, how was the party?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" he told me rushing up the stairs.

I followed him slower then my usual pace by the time I made it up to our room Jack was already in the shower.
I waited patiently for what seemed like hours but was actually 30 minutes until he came out.

That was weird he usually takes 5 minute showers, something was up!

When he came out he put a towel around his waist.

"What's up" he asked nonchalantly.

"Nothing you just seem different this morning" I told him and he shrugged it off.

He turned to pick something out the drawer and that's when I noticed them.

He had scratches on his back and their not from me!!!

"Where did you get those?" I asked grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Oh those I've had those since the last time we had sex" he simply says.

Bullshit.

"Really cause the last time we had sex was nine months ago I'm pretty sure they would of healed by now so I ask who are they from?" I asked losing my patience.

"Would I lie to you?" He questioned.

"Well no but-" I started.

"There is no but if I wouldn't lie to you why are you so worried I'm all yours scratches mean nothing" he told me and I caved.

"Fine babe I just don't want another Shawn incident" I told him and he nodded.

"I'd never hurt you like that I promise" he told me pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Okay babe I trust you and btw I have to go dress shopping with starr and I'm dragging Gilinsky along so no best friend for you" I told him and he pouted.

"Why does he get to see you and help your fine ass get into a dress instead of me" he pouted.

"Because I need a guys opinion and you can't come plus his large arms could help my fat ass into a dress better" I told him walking away.

Here did that come from? Chris Gilinsky is just a friend.

"Starr's here" Jack called from downstairs as starr honked the horn repeatedly.

I ran out the door before the neighbors came out.

"Let's go" I told her and she drove off.

Gilinsky was meant to met us there and he had to come sleeveless wtf.

We parked and got out of the car and met him by the door. Starr was focused and went in first.

"Did you wear that for me?" I asked and he started to blush.

"No. I wore this for me you shouldn't be watching my arms anyways princess your taken" he says with a smirk.

"Stop trying to impress me and I won't Gilinsky" I told him looking forward.

"So you admit that your looking" he says smiling which causes me to smile cause he looks cute when he's smiling.

Wait what? Chris stop.

"Yeah I might be" I told him looking him in the eyes.

"And maybe they'll get a chance to work you one day" he told me and I blushed.