Chapter 28

Johnson was squeezing my throat causing the oxygen to escape me as Gilinsky just watched unable to move. I was hyperventilating. Badly. Before I knew it Shawn had tackled Johnson to the floor punching his face endlessly as I tried to catch my breath.

"Thank you" Gilinsky said letting the color return to his face.

"Thank you is that all your pussy ass can say what the fuck was that Gilinsky she could of died and you fucking love her you almost let her die that's the fucking love of my life that's my weakness and if she would of died I would of killed the both of you with my bear hands you understand me you little pussy I'm so sick in tired of you pussy ass Nebraska boys get the duck out of her and if I see you anywhere near he I will beat you both until a bloody pulp" Shawn said anger prominent in his voice.

"I can't leave that's my fiancé" Gilinsky tried.

"Are you fucking kidding me with his bullshited ass ring that you bought for Madison bitch do you like hurting her huh you know what take this sorry excuse for a ring back I'll buy her a better one now leave" he say.

Gilinsky walked closer to me "baby please I love you!"

"You love me Gilinsky, do you really?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter what he thinks he feels leave" Shawn said creating a scene as people started looking at us.

"Why don't you let me answer why are you afraid of losing to me again because you know if I say yes she'll leave you for me again admit it Shawn she loves me more then you."

Shawn punched him in the face repeatedly and Gilinsky fell down.

"Shawn Stop!" I yelled and he stopped getting up.

"Ha I told you" Gilinsky said spitting up blood.

"Face it Gilinsky it was over before it started cause I know what I've always wanted and it's always been Shawn" I told him taking off the ring and throwing it at him.

Shawn smiled happily and wrapped his arms around my waist while kissing my neck.

"That's fine Gilinsky cause guess who's name is on that birth certificate you'll just never see your son again since he is my son according to state let's go Gilinsky" Johnson said limping over to Gilinsky and helping him put the door.

"I really wish you would try to take my son Johnson watch how fast you lose a limb" Shawn threatened.

"Ms. Edwards" the doctor said coming up behind us.

"Yes" we spun around.

"Your son is out of surgery and he's stable you can see him if you want."

We nodded vigorously and followed him to a in room where Celeb laid in an crib like thing. My heat broke as I watched him just laying there. I laid Aaliyah next to him and he wrapped his arms around her and I wrapped a blanket around them. Shawn hugged me from behind and my breathing calmed. We laid on the hospital bed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened with Lauren?"

"After she told me to take Aaliyah away from you I realized she was a bad influence on me and only wanted to hurt you and anyone who try's to hurt my baby doesn't deserve to be in my life" he tells me and I smile.

"Okay so where's Camila?"

"Gone that's all you need to worry about" he tells me and I nod.

Starr rushed in with Matt, Ashley, and Nash a little afterwards while I was falling asleep in his arms.

"Celeb baby your okay" Starr yelled waking me up.

"Ouch women my ears."

"Well bitch maybe you should of brought us along and this would of never happened!" Ashley countered.

"Yeah hoe I thought you loved us" Starr said.

"If you say so" I told them hugging them.

"Hold on why are you two so close and where is your ring?" She asked. I swear she's a wizard I promise you, she's just hiding it from everyone.

"Well I'm not getting married to Gilinsky anymore and Shawn's just always been there."

"Yeah he also broke your heart I don't trust him I mean I love your music but I don't love you for her how do I know you won't break her heart" Starr told her.

"I second that like I warned you already about this one!" Ashley countered.

"Ash you just don't like me don't lie and I swear Starr on everything I believe in I swear on my love for Ed Sheeran I would never dream of hurting her again I've seen what it's like on the outside and I missed her so much I know I've fucked up in the past but there's no reason to let me back in and give me a second chance but I need her I'm in love with her. After Matt cheated on you didn't you give him a second chance?" He asked.

"Well yeah but that's different" she said.

"How? You loved him enough to take him back and she's willing to give me another chance I'm just asking for her best friends blessing yes you too Ashley."

"I'm sold" Starr says.

"Chris do you love him?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah I always have" I told her.

"Then who am I to stand in the way of love" she told him.

"We kind of have an announcement" Nash said.

Him and Ashley are getting married I called it!

"Nash and I are getting married and moving to California to (btw that's the next book in the series dating Nash following Ashley)." Ashley said and everyone's mouth dropped open I thought it was them getting married and staying here with us.

"Funny you should mention that because we're moving to California too" Matt says.

"Hold on so your all leaving me?" I asked.

"They don't have to, my record labels been begging me to move out to California all expenses paid how about it" Shawn says behind us.

"I don't know baby" I tell him.

"That's I great idea I'll go pack your stuff" Starr says already ahead of us.

"Yeah no way we're leaving you behind" Ashley says following her.

"Come on Chris we could start off new and you still get to the best part of here" he told me.

"Okay let's do it lets move to California" I told him.

End of book 1