Chapter 22

"Wtf is this" Madison says glaring at us.

Gilinsky quickly climbed off "we're playing around babe."

"Playing around my ass, pick one me or her!" She told him crossing her arms on her chest.

"Excuse me" he asked baffled by the question.

"I didn't mean to start problems I'll just leave" I told them standing up from the bed.

"yeah maybe you should you two face whore wanna be a home wrecker I won't let you wreck mine how about you go find the father of those sorry excuses for children you have down there" she continued I opened my mouth to speak but Gilinsky beat me to it.

"Don't you ever call her a whore every again so what she's made mistakes so does everyone else your not little ms. Innocent either, in order for her to be a home wrecker you'd have to be my wife or we'd have to have a family I had no intention of doing that with you, asking her to go find the father to her beautiful children that I will happily raise with her the father of those kids aren't shit they never were and she deserves to be happy so how about you go find your self a new boyfriend that actually cares about your stupid ass opinion cause honestly I don't give a shit anymore" he told her slamming the door on her.

"wow that escalated quickly" I told him.

"I'm sorry I just hate when people talk about you like that when their not much better I just always feel the need to protect you no matter what like they say if you love something you have to be the one to protect it" he told me scratching the back of his head a sign he was awkward.

"so you love me?" I asked.

"Isn't that obvious, I just get so nervous around you and I don't wanna mess up. Your the first girl ever to give me butterflies" he told me looking down his face red from the blood rushing through it.

"It's funny your the first guy to give me butterflies" I told him and he blushed.

That's when one of the twins started crying next to us and I went to pick up Aaliyah.

"Hey are you hungry" I asked her putting my finger close to her mouth as she tried to bite it.

"Hey can you make me a bottle?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wait how do you make one" he asked and I laughed putting Aaliyah back into her crib and going over to the counter with him.

"You see with every oz you put 2 spoons of milk and then you put cereal and shake it that's it" I told him as I watched him do it. He handed it to me and I shook my head.

"Aaliyah likes her bottles warm, Celeb likes it cold put it in the microwave for 5 seconds" I told him and he nodded and rushed down the stairs to the kitchen only to run back a few seconds later handing me the bottle.

I sat on the bed feeding Aaliyah.

"Hey um can I try" he asked blushing like crazy.

"Sure, just promise me you won't drop her" I told him.

"Scouts honor" he told me.

"You were a boy scout?" I asked letting him sit down as I put Aaliyah on him.

"Theres a lot you don't know about me princess" he told me smiling.

"So tell me about them" I told him sitting beside him.

I watched him look at Aaliyah as he feed her and there was so much love in his eyes. Surprisingly he was the first guy to feed the twins Shawn never even tried to pick up his own daughter and Johnson was to afraid to drop them but when Gilinsky looks at them its like the world stops and his whole world revolves around them, these two beings that he didn't even create himself but he loves more then the fathers.

"What are you looking at?" he asked me.

"You" I told him.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" he panicked looking into the mirror.

"Yeah there is" I told him.

"Can you remove it?" he asked.

"No, plus I don't want to" I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because its called cuteness and love and I love the fact that you have that" I told him and he smiled and blushed which made me smile.

"Christina Maria Edwards I love you because your amazing, sweet, careless, fun, you have a good heart, you always try to help people because you see the best in them. I don't judge you for the mistakes you've made in fact your mistake are as beautiful as their mother. I don't mind fighting your battles with you or for you, I don't mind waiting a life time for you because to me you are the one. I know I'm not the father of your beautiful children but Ill raise them as my own because I love you enough to do that all I'm asking for is a shot" he told me bringing tears to my eyes.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky I want to give you a shot I really do but the reason I'm in this mess is because I rush into my relationship I want to start off as friends first and see where this leads us" I told him and he nodded.

"I understand at least I have you thats better then nothing" he told me and my heart melted I rested my head on his shoulder as he rocked Aaliyah back to sleep. Once he was done he put her back into her now finished crib.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" he asked.

"I thought you'd never ask" I told him picking up a baby monitor knowing that Celeb would be away in a few moments, they always wake up after each other.

We spent the whole night talking and laughing and lets just say today ended as a good day.