Chapter 26

"What do you mean no?" Gilinsky asked anger in his voice.

"I mean no as in not gonna happen, what do I look like getting engaged while your drunk you call this a proposal well I call it a sorry attempt to keep my attention" I screamed startling him.

"Hey I'm not trying to keep your attention I'm trying to love you the best way I can."

"That's not romantic nor cute no girl wants to get engaged while someone is drunk, you didn't even buy me a ring!"

"I thought I'd be enough for you!"

"Well you thought wrong because I can't show you off to my friends because I start working on your album again but guess what I can show off a 24 carrot ring so before you come and try to propose to me get one!"

I slammed the bed room door and went to sleep not really caring what he had to say that night because drunk Gilinsky is an annoying Gilinsky.

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. Good, he deserves a hangover. I got out of bed and went to take a shower, when I got out Gilinsky was feeding Celeb.

"Good morning" I told him.

"Morning, what happened last night?"

"You proposed."

"What did you say?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

After feeding him, he put Celeb down and grab his coat.

"Where are you going?"

"Just out Madison asked me to go over."

"And you're going to?"

"Why not?"

"Why not, why not Gilinsky if you wake out that door and go to her house this relationship is over."

"Let's be honest Chris it was over before it even started."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It's means I'll always come second best to what you want, I'm not your expectation I'm not bad ass, I don't make you work for my love, I treat you like a queen, and make you my world and I guess that's just not what you wanted!"

"Excuse me is this about last night if I didn't want you I wouldn't have stayed so long."

"Chris this has been way past last night, you know what you've always wanted and that's just not me. I'm not gonna sit here and have you not want me I have needs I wanna feel wanted too and I know Madison could do that."

"Did those words actually come out of your mouth you dumb fuck!"

"Hey keep your voice down the twins are sleeping."

"Oh now you care about my children it's okay I don't need a father to raise them I can do it all on my own."

"No you can't Chris, I wanna be there for them I just need time to figure out if I want to do it with you."

"What is so bad about me that everyone choses someone else or leaves?"

"Hey there's nothing wrong with you don't ever say that" he says finally turning to look at me.

"Oh is that so everyone leaves and now your doing it too so how would you know?"

"Chris you don't even give me a fighting chance!"

"That's because you never proved yourself to me!"

"I never proved my love to you honestly, who's raising your kids with you even after you told me you just want to be friends, who stays with you through your bull, who loves you just the same every time, who bought us a house in California so you could get away from everything and just leave this all behind, if you look into my dresser you'll find the wedding ring I was going to propose with this afternoon but you already said no so what does it matter" he says opening the door and slamming it.

I looked into his dresser and there actually was a black box, I opened it and it was just wow. Words can't describe how beautiful it looks.

I put the ring on and instantly regretted saying no it was the perfect size and just looked perfect on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't see Gilinsky in three weeks And I wanted to say sorry for what I did but he refuse to come home. I called his record company and they told me they sent him on tour and he wouldn't be back for three months so I asked for his tour dates and they gave it me. I was looking at online tickets and found one for Omaha, Nebraska this weekend I dropped the kids off at Starr's house and got on my flight it was a 16 hour flight.

I arrived right before the concert and changed into something comfy. I didn't tell him I was coming just thought I'd surprise him. When I was going to enter his dressing room the door was left open a crack and he sat there on the couch.

When I opened the door Gilinsky jumped and so did a girl. She jumped to her legs as she was on her Knees. (For those that don't understand or are just slow it looked like he was getting head.) Wtf is this.

"Chris!" Gilinsky said getting up.

"Yeah ass it's me I was just coming to say yes but you could take these back I don't want them" I said throwing them at him and running out.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss, I stayed there until he pulled away.

"Babe it wasn't what it looked like she was trying to but I told her no I was just trying to make her get up if never do that to you" he told me as a tear started to slip.

I went back into the room and locked the door with Gilinsky outside it.

"Hello" I told her.

"Look I swear I didn't know he was engaged!"

"That's nice who let you in here?"

"Johnson."

"Why?"

"He told me Gilinsky's been under the weather because his girls not her to please him but when I came he refused me like I'm beautiful."

"Why did he refuse you?"

"He said he had a girl and that's all he wanted and he wouldn't mess that up for the world and that's when you showed up."

"Leave" I told her.

"Can I at least meet him properly?"

"Now!" I told her and she ran out.

Gilinsky walked in a little later and stared at me, I gave him a slight nod and walked over to Johnson room across the hall. I pushed his door open.

"You little hoe how dare you try to break us up don't make me hurt you Johnson if you ever intervene in our relationship again I will cut your dick off you understand me" I told him and Johnson looked scared.

"Come on boys show time" the stage manager said.

Johnson ran as fast as he could put the door.

"So does this mean your my fiancé?" He asked.

"I'd love to."