Chapter 7

I suggest listening to G-eazy- Marilyn to get a feel for this part.

I sat on the edge of my bed and thought of what I was going to do with him. Do I bombard him with questions like why or what have I done to deserve this? Or should I just wait it out and see if he'll tell me myself like a real man would and should? Does he even care that I'm hurting or is he more focus on getting laid?

I heard the door open downstairs and the sound of his keys hitting the wooden table. Shit. I hadn't devised a plan yet.

"Hey babe" he said walking into the room.

The guilt was written all over his face he was sweating and he swallowed.

"Hey babe I missed you how was your day" I said coming up and hugged him.

He tensed at my touch but quickly responded back putting his face in my neck.

"I missed you so much and I never want to lose you" he whispered into my ear.

He was ashamed. He was ashamed of sleeping with Lauren. My heart melted and I did something I didn't expect from myself. I forgave him.

"Baby it's okay you'll never lose me" I told him hugging him tighter.

"Are you sure" he said as I feel his tears hit my neck and I couldn't help but cry myself.

"Yes Shawn you have me forever, come on let's get some sleep" I told him leading him to the bed.

----------------------------------------------

"Give me a kiss" Shawn said with chocolate all over his lips.

"No" I said running to the other side of the counter.

I ran to the living room and he caught me from the back then dropped me on the couch and proceeded to kiss me anyways.

"Shawn" I said.

"Yes baby" he said laying his head on my chest.

"I've missed this" I told him.

"Me too babe, me too" he said.

It fell silent and I began to play with his black locks.

Shawn stayed home today. Home from all of it. Home from work And home from Lauren. He said I only want to be with you today which made my heart race.

"Chris" he said raspy like, I could tell he was getting tried.

"Yes muffin" I answered.

"I don't want to fuck you" he said which brought down my spirit as pictures of Lauren danced in my mind.

I was tempted to say but you would fuck her but I bit my lip and swallowed hard before saying "and why not."

"Because I want to make love to you, give you a night you wouldn't forget" he told me as I felt a smile emerge on his lips.

"So why haven't you" I asked smiling.

"Because I was busy with work" he told me looking me in the eye.

My smile faded. "Yeah you seem to be busy with a lot of things lately."

"What is that supposed to mean" he asked his sweet tone changing into an aggressive one, siting up.

"It means Shawn your never home and when you are it's like your mind is somewhere else or on someone else" I said losing my cool. How dare he yell at me it's his fault.

"What the fuck do you expect from me, I work I'm sorry I'm trying to provide for our future family!" He basically yelled.

"I understand you work but a girl does get lonely Shawn were not robots we need love too" I told him.