Chapter 21

We arrived at Gilinsky house and he wrapped me up in a blanket and say me on the couch.

"Hey babe your home" Madison says peering through the bedroom crack. Her smile quickly faded though when she saw the twins and I. "Jack can I talk to you for a second" she says and he nodded.

They tried to be as quite as possible but I could still hear somethings.

"Why did you bring her here?" Madison asked angrily.

"Because shes my friend and she needs my help" he told her looking her in the eye.

"We all know you want her to be more then a friend" she told him and he looked down and shoved his hand into his pocket blushing.

"Maybe I do but if I really wanted her I wouldn't be with you" he told her and she glared my way.

"Still don't like her" she explained.

"Play nice" he told her.

"Why when she interrupted our fun time I was enjoying what's mine" she told him grabbing and squeezing his dick through his pants.

"I know that honey and please if you want to have kids let my manhood go" Gilinsky told her in pain.

She finally let go and sent a crooked smile my way flipping her hair and walking into Gilinsky room picking up her bag and leaving.

"Sorry about her, she's a bit much some times" he told me sitting next me on the couch.

"It's fine at least you know she loves you" I told him and he smiled.

"Yeah sometimes she loves me" he told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I know where she'd rather be and its not with me I know I could make her happy but shes not looking for happiness shes looking for a fun time and i can provide that if it makes her happy" he told me looking at the floor.

"So why don't you leave?" I asked.

"I want to make her happy no matter the cost even if that means loving her while she can't love me" he said and I felt a tear slip from my eyes he quickly brushed it away. "I didn't mean to make you cry don't pay attention to me I'm happy I've got you to keep me company now" he told me and i smiled.

"I'm not much fun" I told him.

"I'm sure we'll find something to do" he told me winking.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Talking about your day with me, so how was it?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You want my honest opinion or you want me to be nice?" I asked.

"Honestly" he told me and closing his eyes for effect.

"It was amazing you are so fun and crazy and your just like me and I love it" I told him and he smiled.

"I'm glad in fun you had a long day how about you take a nap" he told me.

"What about the twins" I asked.

"I've got them you just take a nap you need it beautiful" he told me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Butterflies. Why do I have butterflies?

"Okay thank you" I told him. I looked around frantically. "But where?" I asked him.

"In my bedroom on my bed" he said and laughed.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked.

"On the couch" he told me and I felt bad.

"No, I mean you can sleep with me if you like" I told him.

He started laughing and then it hit me.

"I mean I didn't mean it like that not that I wouldn't want to sleep with you and Mandingo but that's not what I meant I mean it's not that I don't think about it I have and I think I should stop talking now" I told him.

"It's okay lol I'd love to do both some day but as for tonight I'll just sleep in the same bed with you now please princess get some rest" he told me.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked.

"Because you deserve to be treated as royalty your a princess and one day you'll be my queen" he told me and I blushed.

I got into his bed and sleep over took me. When I woke up Gilinsky was trying to fix a twin set baby crib it was the cutest thing plus he was doing it shirtless.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh hi beautiful and I was trying to fix the baby cribs I went over to Johnsons and got it I know how much you loved them" he told me and I smiled.

"You did that for me?" I asked.

"Of course I'd do anything for you" he told me.

"Wait if you went to do that who stayed with the twins" I asked.

"I took them with me, I have the baby seats in the car remember" he told me and I let out a breath of relief.

"Thank you for all of this" I told him.

"It's my pleasure I was wanted to raise twins your giving me that chance and who would mind raise them with such a beautiful girl like you" he told me and I blushed.

I really wish I'd stop doing that.

"Who's beautiful?" I asked.

"Not you" he says and I gave him a questionable look. "Because your perfect" he told me.

"No bodies perfect, I'm used goods" I told him and his smile faded.

"You are not used goods don't ever say that you are one of the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Your funny loyal sweet amazing and that's why I love you. You have a great heart and you created two beautiful babies its not your fault that their fathers are assholes that don't know your worth. One day you'll be my all when your ready but as for now never think your less then what your worth okay" Glinsky told me and I nodded.

"Okay big daddy" I told him and he smiled coming close.

"You're going to be calling me one day" he said with a smirk and I laughed.

"What, do you doubt me?" he asked.

"I mean you couldn't please me if you tried I'm not Madison you can't please me with the same shit" I informed him.

"I won't even have to do much for you all I have to do is this" he said sliding his hand up my thigh to get a reaction I quickly slapped it away. He gave me a look and continued going further up each time I laid back on the bed and he slipped himself into my open legs when doing so his hand slipped and glided against my vagina and a gasp escaped my lips. He smirked and started laugh finding it funny.

"Stop its not funny" I told him looking up seeing as he was on top of me.

Our eyes locked and his face got closer as I felt his breath hit me Madison opened the door.

"Wtf is this" she said.