Chapter 8

Monday. Yesterday I fucked Shawn and now I can't get up my body hurts.

"Morning" he says walking out of the bathroom with a pair of sweats on. The water was still dripping from his chest.

"I hate you so much right now" I told him through the pain.

"Whoa what did I do" he asked.

"You made me sore" I told him and I smirk tugged at his lips.

I threw a near by pillow at him "this is so not funny."

"You still gotta go to school babe" he says biting his lower lip.

"Yeah yeah I'm going" I say getting out of bed to take a hot shower. Heat relaxes the muscles.

Shawn drove to school as usual and Lauren was waiting at the school entrance for I'm guessing Shawn.

Shawn watched as I got out his car and walked a little faster then him. Shawn took my hand and pulled me back to him.

"What's wrong" he looking into my eyes.

"Your side hoe's waiting for you" I said.

"Babe she's not a side hoe don't call her that she's my best friend and why are you so jealous of Lauren anyways I'm dating you not her" I told me.

"Doesn't mean you won't fuck her" I mumbled.

"What was that" he asked.

"Nothing" I said continuing my walk.

We walked up to the door. Lauren took a glance at our fingers intertwined and a disappointed look appeared. Shawn let go of my hand when he saw her face.

"Where were you yesterday" Lauren asked.

My face fell and Shawn noticed.

"Chris give me a second" he said and I nodded making my way through the door.

I was walking in the hallway when Starr called my name with a very good looking Matthew on her shoulder. Surrounded by the rest of Shawn's friends.

"Hey Chris this is Johnson and Gilinsky other wise known as-" Nash started.

"Jack and Jack right" I finished.

"Yeah you've heard of us" Jack G asked.

"I might know the whole words to wild life" I tell them.

"I guess you'll just have to show me sometime" Jack J said smiling.

"I guess I might" I told him smiling back.

"Well I don't know about you but we have to go to class" Starr said pulling everyone up and away.

I watched as she gave Matthew one last peck before going the other way.

Jack J and I stood by the lockers.

"You know I never got your name" he continued.

"Why you want to know so much about me Johnson worry about yourself" I told him.

"Maybe I want to worry about you, you interest me" he said.

"I interest you, funny I seem to be getting that a lot" I told him and he chucked. I don't get it what's so funny.

Shawn walked through the double doors and hugged Lauren with a what I hope goodbye hug.

"I don't get it" Jack said under his breath.

"Don't get what?" I asked.

"How Shawn can say he loves someone but fucks Lauren every night while there together."

"You're not the only one."

"Like seriously from the things I'm hearing if she's as hot as they say I'd never choose Lauren over her but I mean if she looked like you there's not even a question."

I could feel the blood rushing to my face as my checks turned red.

"Hi babe" Shawn said kissing my cheeks.

"Wait you two are dating" Jack said Ce clearing his throat.

"Yeah, Johnson this is my girlfriend" he said gushing.

"Shawn give us a second" I told him.

"Am I in trouble" he asked.

"Probably" I said.

"Is this about Lauren" he asked.

"More then likely" I said shooting him an Icy glare.

"Okay going" he said backing away.

"I'm sorry he's a little show off" I told Johnson.

"If I had you I'd be too but just so we're clear none of this ever happened okay, if Shawn knew I tried to hit on you he'd be furious, he's very possessive like that."

"See that's what I don't understand guys are afraid to even look at me cause of Shawn which makes no sense cause if he treated me right he wouldn't have to worry about another guy taking me from him" I said throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Trust me he means well this is just Shawn's nature always has been it's like Lauren has a spell on him that he can't break he might actually love you in his heart but his emotions, his feelings, and his actions just won't show it the way you'd like it to."

"Why are you sticking up for him?"

"Because he's one of my best friends and I wouldn't want him to lose the best thing that's ever happened to him."

"What makes you think I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him?"

"The way he talks about you, when he talks about you his face lit up like your the only girl in the world."

"I didn't know that!"

"Well now you know."

Just as he said that the bell rung for home room and we picked up our bags to leave.

I looked back at the dirty blonde boy walking away, I think I might like him.

"Hey Johnson" I called.

"Huh" he said spinning around.

"Chris" I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"My names Christina but you can call me Chris" I told him and he nodded.

This might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.