Chapter 15

I'm 7 months today and I'm moving along quite nicely.

"They're here" Jack says happily as he runs to open the front door. Remember how we had ticket to see his family but then all this madness happened well his family flew up to see us.

I currently sat in the kitchen thinking to let the anxiety melt away.

"Your going to do great honey" Starr says coming behind me with a hug.

"I'm nervous should I be this nervous" I said breathing irregular.

From where I was seated I could see Jeff, his older brother, and his parents, John and Jennifer walk in. Matt went to greet them. They slowly made their way over to us.

"Hi I'm Jennifer" his mother said out stretching her hand.

"Hello" I told her shaking it.

She looked at me confused.

"Hi I'm Jeff, Jack's older brother" his brother says doing the same.

"And I'm John" his father says also doing the same.

His mother still analyzed me.

"Leave it to Jacky to find the incompetent ones, what's your name" she said harshly.

"Well I'm Christina but most of my friends call me Chris" I told her pointing to myself.

"Chris, Isn't that boys name?" She question.

"Well it's unisex" I told her.

"Well it's been a long flight can we eat" Jeff said and I chuckled.

"Of course we can" I told him.

"Amen" John said and we all smiled.

We all sat at the table and I went to take the chicken out the oven.

Leave it to Jack to find the incompetent ones!

My mind replayed over and over again.

I put the 7 plates on the table and they instantly dug in well expect for Jennifer she took two bites and stopped I looked up.

"Is something wrong?" I asked sitting down.

"This chicken is dry" she said to everyone's surprise.

"No it's not mom just eat your food your being over dramatic" John tried.

"I certainly am not I refuse to eat something I don't like and I most certainly don't want anything made by the likes of her" she replied.

"And just why not?" I asked a bit of attitude slipping.

"Well isn't it obvious your a whore who has token my son for his money, your carrying another mans baby whom happens to be one of his friends, you've probably already managed to do everyone else in the crew also and break up there friendships, your nothing but a home wrecker and a gold digger who gets around and frankly Jack could do much better" Jennifer spat narrowing her eyes at me.

I promise you any other day or if it was anyone else I would've been on that like white on rice but it's not any other day and she's not just any person. I can't think of just myself anymore I've got two beautiful twins in me waiting to see the world, so I got up grabbed a long windbreaker from the kitchen counter and walked into the chilly Canada weather.

Everyone I could run to was currently sitting at my kitchen table there was no where else to go. I knocked on the door and Shawn opened it and instantly pulled me in doors.

"You walked this whole way in this weather with the twins in you?" Shawn asked grabbing me a warm blanket.

"I had no other choice I refuse to stay in that house with a women who hates me" I told him.

"I forgot you met Mrs. Johnson today she's really, something" Shawn said raising an eyebrow.

"She called me a whore" I told him on the brink of tears.

"You are not a whore" Shawn said coming to sit in front of me. "You've just made some mistakes one happening to be me so what, we're human not perfect no one is don't you dare listen to her your amazing" Shawn continued.

"And where was all my amazingness while we were dating" I asked.

"I'm not good at relationship" he simply said and shrugged.

"You've got that right" I said and we both laughed.

"Baby who was at the door" a red head said coming down the stairs.

"It's just Chris you could go back to sleep" he told her.

"Only if you come with me" she said sheepishly.

"I can't right now I'm talking to Chris" he told her.

"Well why not you said it yourself it's just Chris she'll be fine if your not around it's not like she's anything important" the red head spat.

Well my day just keeps getting better.

"Excuse me but this not important person happens to be carrying my child so if you have any type of good sense you'll show her some respect" Shawn snapped.

"Well I could be carrying your child too you know if you'd come upstairs with me then maybe I'd get some attention and be your baby momma" she tried.

Shawn sent an Icy glare her way.

"leave now, get your shit and get out she's not a baby momma she's the one that got away so if you please leave" Shawn said getting up and basically pushing her out the door.

"Your kicking me out for her" the red head snapped.

"I'd kick my own momma out for her" he said slamming the door.

We could hear her tell and curse Shawn out but he didn't seem to mind and neither did I.

"Feel it they're kicking" I told him grabbing his hand and showing him.

A smile widen on his face but quickly turned into a frown.

"What if I'm not cut out for this?" Shawn questioned.

"Cut out for what?" I asked confused.

"Cut out for Fatherhood what if I leave them at a soccer game or feed them something they're not suppose to have what then?" he asked.

"Then your human Shawn, no one is perfect and the fact that your worried about these things means you'll be a great father and I know the twins will love you" I told him.

"See how do you know one isn't even for me how is he going to love me" Shawn asked standing by the staircase.

"Because Shawn your a great man and I'm going to make sure he hangs out with both of his daddy's" I told him walking up to him.

We were so close that I could feel his breath and as he leaned in to kiss me there was the sharp pain in my stomach and as I stopped my head down in pain there on the floor surrounding me was a puddle of water.

They're coming!