Chapter 17

Shawn's POV.

"Hey Johnson I'll be back" I told him as he was watches the twins and Chris was sleeping.

"Yeah sure" he told me and I nodded heading towards the hospital doors.

Before I even got to the end of the hall Lauren was there.

"So it's true" she asked with her face tear stained.

"What is?" I asked.

"That your leaving me for her cause she had your kid" Lauren said voice cracking.

"Lauren I wouldn't have spent my life with you if I was just gonna leave you because of one mistake I love you but she's gonna be around more she's the mother of my child" I told her.

"I can build a family too but you chose to build one with her Shawn I can't keep doing this with you I can't keep coming second to her" Lauren said as a year dropped once more onto her check.

It hurt to see her hurt. Every tear was like a knife to my heart.

"Lauren baby please you've never come second to her I'm just making sure my child is okay baby I promised you a family and you'll get one" I told her pulling her close into a hug.

"Give me one now tonight" she said pulling at my shirt.

"Lauren baby don't be selfish tonight's about Aaliyah" I told her.

"Shawn if you don't fuck me right now I'll find someone to do it instead you" Lauren challenged.

I raised a brow at her.

"Who are you going to find at pleases you better then I can" I told her and she smirked.

"I guess when I hit the club tonight we'll find out" she says pushing her self off me and heading out the door to her car I followed her.

I pushed her against the side of her car and kissed her hungrily. I moved to her neck and sucked on it earning a moan from her then stopping abruptly.

She wined.

"Keys" I told her and she handed me the car keys. "Now get your pretty ass in the car before daddy leaves you" I told her opening the passenger door and basically running to the drivers seat.

She sat down and I drove to an empty lot.

"While you do that I can do this" she told me unbuttoning my pants and pulling out my dick.

"Are you sure that's a good idea while I'm driving-" I started but before I could finish she had already started licking the tip.

She finally stopped teasing and put it all in her mouth and I cocked my head back in pleasure and almost lost control of the wheel. I waited till we got to a red light and I forced her to deep throat it.

We finally arrived to the lot and I threw her to the backseat.

I ripped off her shirt and her shorts leaving her in just her underwear and I teased her by rubbing her clit and kissing her roughly.

I hit her sweet spot and she moaned in my ear as I made my way to her neck. I slipped one hand to her back and unclipped her bra and threw it to the car floor. I grabbed one of her breast roughly and placed it into my mouth sucking gently while playing with the other. I stopped for a second and blew on her wet nipple making it harden. I put myself between her legs and teased her entrance by grinding my now harden length.

"Shawn just do it" Lauren begged.

I smirked and made my way down leaving wet kisses as I went, stopping at her panty lines I slipped one finger in through the side making her gasp for air at the sudden impact.

I quickly pulled my finger out and placed it into my mouth tasting her already wet pussy.

"Are you wet for me?" I asked her smirking.

"Shawn stop teasing and just fuck me already" she commanded not being able to take much more.

By the time she had finished that sentence I had already ripped her pantys off leaving her completely naked in my sights. I quickly found her pussy wasting no time and positioned my dick in her entrance with one thrust I had put my full length into her and gave her no time to adjust.

I just kept pounding and pounding while sucking on her neck, playing with one boob, and rubbing her clit roughly. I had to remind her who owns it, this was her punishment for even thinking about leaving daddy.

"Omg Shawn" she screamed while trying to catch her breath.

I roughly picked her tossed her into all fours and positioned myself again pounding once more and pulling her hair as I did it when ever she would even open her mouth to speak I'd squeeze her boob and make her scream daddy.

"Oh shit Shawn I think I'm about to cum" she told me.

"You better hold that shit you cum when I tell you to cum you hear me" I yelled her making her bite her lip in pleasure. She loved when I was having rough sex with her that's why we've lasted so long because of sex but sometimes I wanted more. Sometimes I wanted Chris. I remember when we used to have sex and how she called me daddy it was like nothing else and just thinking about it makes me horny.

"Lauren I think I might. Ugh" I told her as we both let go of our insides.

"That was fun" Lauren says grabbing her underwear.

"If that doesn't give you a child I don't know what will" I told her smiling as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Then I remember Chris and the twins.

"I gotta go back to the hospital, Chris and the babies get released Friday" I told her already in my way to the drivers seat.

"Shawn, Aaliyah's your daughter right?" Lauren asked.

"Of course she is" I told her smiling just thinking about her.

"Then take her" she said.

"What do you mean" I asked driving out the lot.

"Take her and bring her home with us it will be like a family, you said you'd give me a family and do you really want Johnson to raise your own daughter to hate you and be like him babe just take her" she told me.

She did have a point.

When we got to the hospital I went straight for the room where Chris was finally awake and Johnson rested taking a nap.

Chris was giving Celeb a bottle it was easy to tell the difference now.

"Let me take Aaliyah home" I told her.