Free Fallin

JOHNS POV

Its been 2 weeks since I've remembered katy, and honestly life has never been better. She's her happy self again which is all I ever want; to see her happy. It scares me to think that I might not have ever remembered her.. we have too many wonderful and amazing memories together. Memories that I want to keep with me forever because they are the best things to happen to me. She's all I have. She's all I want. And to think that it could've all been taken away from me scares me to death. To think that.. I would've never truly loved her the way I was meant to. I firmly believe that I was put on this earth to love her. To save her and mend her broken heart and that's exactly what I did.

Every time I look at her I can't help but get butterflies. The feeling of knowing that after all that hard work she's finally mine is indescribable. She's honestly so beautiful, and perfect, that it amazes me that she's in front of me. It scares me how much I could possible love a human being. I've loved before but never like this.. and it makes me question whether that was actually love I felt in my past relationships.

We were now laying in bed watching a movie, well... she was watching a movie. I was too busy watching her. Examining every perfect detail about her. The way her hand slowly found its way to mine until she laced them together. The way she always tangled her legs with mine to keep her feet warm. The way her hair fell perfectly onto my chest as she rested her head on me. The way her skin felt like silk as I gently ran my fingers up and down her back. The way her breath tickled my neck as I held her close. I took in everything.

Especially when she would laugh. I would look down and watch her smile and her nose would crinkle in that adorable way it always does. Not to mention that her laugh is one of my favorite sounds in the world. It's so soft and sweet, like music to my ears. That's why watching comedies was always my first pick. I would be able to hear that genuine laugh of hers. Though, the romantic movies were always a good pick as well. There were always the awaited love scenes that would eventually get the best of us.

If I ever lost her I would have nothing. No happiness, no will to go on, no motivation for anything whatsoever. I'd have nothing to live for. And that is why loving her so much scares the shit out of me. She's my everything and if anything got in the way of that I'd be done for and never the same.

"John... the movies that way.." she giggled as she pointed at the tv while simultaneously looking up at me. I couldn't help but smile back at her as she rolled over onto her stomach to get a better look at me.

"I know... but I'd rather look at you." I said honestly, watching her blush. She bit her lip to try and contain the huge smile that wanted to burst through and buried her face against my chest. She was adorable.

"Stop it." She whispered, lifting her head off my chest to make her way to my lips. She never did believe me when I told her she was beautiful, or made any comment about her physical appearance ever. Her face was now hovering over mine as she delicately placed her hair behind her ears, looking more radiant that I felt I could stand.

"You're cute when you're in denial." I chuckled, wrapping my arms even more around her as she shifted her body.

"You say I'm cute when I do anything." She said, playfully rolling her eyes as we continued to share this intimate moment between us. I rubbed my thumbs over her hips gently, feeling her finally sit on my waist but nevertheless staying just as close to me.

"because you are.." I replied, tracing her bottom lip with my thumb before pulling her down to kiss her. Her soft lips finally meeting mine and I enjoyed every second. I pulled back, knowing she would have some witty comeback but instead she just forced her lips back onto mine. She ran her fingers delicately through my hair, massaging my scalp as we stayed like this. I was focused on her and her only and nothing could ruin the moment.