Chapter 3

"Riley! Come on hon we are going to be late!" I called to my now 7 year old daughter. It's been 5 years since the divorce  and I was finally over it. I watched Riley run down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

"Ready!" She said happily and I smiled, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, making her giggle loudly. I locked the door and headed to the car, letting Riley down and strapping her in.

"I can do it myself daddy!" She said happily and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"You are my little girl and will do anything for my little girl!" I said and she pouted.

" I'm not little!" She said and I chuckled, poking her stomach gently.

"Always my little girl!" I whispered and she smiled, kissing my cheek. I shut her door and climbed into the drivers seat and headed off to school. I looked at my daughter through the rear view mirror and sighed softly. She looked so much like Louis... Stop it Harry! You are over it. I pulled up outside of the private school and smiled. I wondered what school George was going to every time I look at this school. Probably some public school Steven thought would be good for his son.

"Come on love, let's get you inside." I said as I stepped out and opened the door for Riley. She climbed out and I took her bag for her, before locking the car and heading inside. We stopped outside her classroom and I handed her the school bag, bending down and hugging her tightly before watching her leave.

"She has you wrapped round her little finger..." I looked towards the teacher and chuckled.

"She really does." I said before leaving and heading off to work. I walked inside and smiled at Megan as she handed me all the files I needed today. By lunch time, i was nearly finished.

"Megz!" I called as she quickly walked into my office.

"I am going to need you to pick Riley up for me. I'm running later then usual." I said, throwing my car keys towards her as she smiled and headed off. Not long after there was a soft knock on the door and I frowned, telling whoever it was to come in. When I looked up, my breath hitched in my throat.

"Louis?" I asked, nearly choking on air.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." He said. I examined his facial features. Dark circles around his red rimed eyes, stubble and what looked like was a fading bruise on his neck.

"It's okay... Why are you hear? I'm not giving you anymore money." I said and he looked down.

"Actually I came to ask two things." He said and I nodded for him to continue, offering the seat in front of my desk... Where he used to sit every time around lunch. He was still as beautiful as ever... That never changed. I suddenly noticed a smaller figure standing by the door and I examined the boy before smiling slightly. Then I noticed a smaller boy standing behind him.

"That account you set up for me at the bank. I need to close it but it still has your name." Louis said and I frowned.

"Why do you need it to be closed?" I asked sitting back in my chair, still glancing at the two boys behind him.

"It's a long story but can you please just close it..." He whispered with begging eyes and I slightly nodded, writing this down in my note book.

"George, Mason, come here loves." He whispered, opening his arms to the boys. I smiled at the taller boy as he stood next to Louis and he looked at me with curious green eyes... Green?

"This is a lot to ask, but could you look after George and Mason for a little while?" Louis asked and I frowned, confused as hell.

"What is going on?" I asked as George looked at me.

"I can't explain, but please Harry. I have not asked you for anything since the divorce. You are their last hope." Louis said and I sighed.

"What about their father?" I asked and Louis looked down.

"You are their father..." He whispered looking down and my eyes widened. What?

"But you... You said..." I stuttered before standing up.

"Boys, would you like to watch some tv?" I asked, trying not to stutter and they both nodded excitedly as I gestured to the tv on the other side of my office. I smiled before turning to Louis and walking round, dragging him out my office and into the hallway.

"Okay what the hell is going on?!" I snapped and he sighed, rubbing his eyes. I noticed another bruise on his shoulder, where his shirt slipped.

"Steven started to question why they had green eyes and Mason with the chocolate brown curls. He wanted a DNA test and it came out negative for him... He isn't the father of either of them... Then I find out he isn't fertile... When he took a test... Now he has lost the plot, I can't have them both around him. Please Harry, I know I have hurt you... I know you can never forgive me, but don't blame it on them... Please..." He begged and I sighed, nodding.

"And Mason?" I asked, wanting to know when the hell he was born.

"I was 2 months pregnant when we signed the divorce papers... I didn't tell you because I was sure he was Stevens. Until he opened his eyes and showed me green eyes." Louis said, running his hand through his hair.

"Okay." I said and he smiled before suddenly hugging me.

"Thank you!" He whispered as I wrapped my arms around him. He smelled exactly the same and I felt at home with him hugging me. Shit I was supposed to be over him. We both pulled away and entered the office again.

"Boys, please be good for your real dad... I will get everything sorted. I promise." Louis whispered and George nodded, Mason in tears. They both hugged Louis tightly before he left. He looked at me one last time before leaving.

"You not going to hurt right?" George asked keeping his gaze to the floor. I frowned, bending down so I was eye level with them both.

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I would never hurt you... Neither of you..." I whispered, placing a finger under Georges chin and making him look at me before suddenly I was tackled in a tight hug from the pair of them. I chuckled, wrapping my arms around them as we lay on the floor.

"Are you really our dad?" Mason asked and I smiled, nodding.

"Yeah... Yeah I am..." I said and he nodded, keeping his head on my chest.

"Daddy?" I looked up to Riley and smiled, helping the boys stand up.

"Princess! How was school?" I asked and she eyed the two boys with her bright blue eyes.

"Good, who are they?" She asked and I smiled.

"Riley, this is George and Mason... Your brothers." I said and she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You mean Georgie you always spoke about?!" She asked and I nodded.

"You spoke about me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Always. I missed you every day!" I said and he grinned. Mason looked up confused.

"Did you miss me too?" He asked softly and I smiled.

"Of course I did! I missed you both so much. I wish I could of seen you but I wasn't allowed to." I said as Riley walked up to George with a large smile, hugging him tightly. I told her everything about her brother, feeling she had a right to know she had a brother. Mason I didn't even know existed until now but I already love him and I wouldn't change that for anything.