Chapter 32

Today was the day we get to know the babies gender. Louis came up with an idea of having a gender release party but eventually we decided not to. It was just going to be more stress on him that he didn't need. We have been fighting a lot lately and I have been feeling really off. Something doesn't feel right anymore. Everytime we fight I feel so dizzy and get pains in my chest. I think it is just stress and all. 

"What do you hope peanut will be?" Louis asked as we drove to the clinic.

"I don't mind, as long as they are healthy." I said and he groaned. 

"Can you never give a straight answer?" He asked in a snappy tone and I sighed.

"What do you want them to be?" I asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Don't change the subject." He snapped and I sighed as I parked the car in the car park. Louis got out the car soon after and slammed the door shut before walking to the entrance. I sighed and locked the car before walking in behind him and taking a seat in the waiting room. Louis sat down after checking in, and sat a seat away from me. I sighed and shook my head. 

"Louis?" I heard and looked up to see the doctor there, standing with a clipboard in hand. We both stood up but Louis shook his head at me. 

"You can wait here. I don't want you in there." He said before walking off and I blinked staring at the place he just stood at. Did he really just do that?

I sighed and sat back down in the chair before pulling my phone out and dialing Zayn's number. 

"Hey Harry, so how did the doctors appointment go?" Zayn asked and I groaned. 

"Louis is mad at me again. Now I am stuck in the waiting room while he is with the doctor." I said.

"What did you do to make him mad?" Zayn asked and I sighed. 

"He asked me what gender I wanted the baby to be and I just said I would be  happy as long as the baby is healthy." I said. I heard him sigh on the other side. 

"I'm sorry Harry. I wish I could give you advice but I really can't." Zayn said and I groaned.

"No matter what I say or do these days, he just snaps. Zayn, he has never been like this. Even with George and Riley. What if there is something wrong?" I asked suddenly feeling panicked. 

"Mate calm down." Zayn said but it felt like he was in a tunnel. My breathing began to pick up and I started to feel dizzy. I noticed a nurse come up to me as I dropped my phone on the floor and my hands began to shake. 

"Sir. Sir." I kept hearing but it was like I was in a tunnel. 

"You need to breathe sir. Big breaths." The nurse made me look at her but I shook my head, feeling the air leaving my body quicker then ever. 

"We are going to need a doctor." I heard the nurse call and suddenly I felt myself fall to the floor. I had no idea what was going on. It almost felt like my fingers were turning into sticks and I felt tears streaming down my face as my heart raced.

"What is going on?" I heard another voice and soon I was being lifted and put onto a stretcher. Everything was blurry now, my head was pounding. 

"He seems to be having a massive panic attack." I heard the nurse say and then suddenly there was more commotion going on. 

"Where are you taking him?" Louis called but it sounds far away. 

"We are taking him to the emergency room. He needs a sedative." I heard a male voice say and then suddenly everything stopped moving. The room was spinning and it felt like I was having a heart attack. Soon everything began to come back to normal.

"Sir. You feeling okay?" I looked up at a nurse and nodded slowly.

"Keep breathing sir." She said. I only noticed then that there was a oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.

"Gave us quite a scare there." I looked over at the doctor and nodded. I was taking in as much oxygen as I could. Slowly the room stopped spinning and my chest wasn't so sore anymore.

"You should be okay in a while." The doctor said and I nodded. 

"What happened?" I asked, removing the oxygen mask off my face. 

"Quite a bad panic attack you had there. Are you under a lot of stress?" He asked and I sighed, nodding my head. 

"Alright, work related?" He asked and I sighed. Suddenly I saw a worried looking Louis enter the room and I looked down. 

"Yes, its got a lot to do with work." I said and he nodded. 

"Alright, I am going to prescribe some tablets for you. Must take them everyday. It will help with any future panic attacks." The doctor said and I nodded. 

"You okay love?" Louis asked, placing his hand on mine and I nodded, moving my hand away. He looked at me with a frown but I just wasn't in the mood right now. After about an hour we were finally allowed to go home. When we walked into the waiting room, I saw Zayn and Ed sitting there. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and they smiled before hugging me tightly. 

"I was worried sick about you after you dropped the phone. I just heard a nurse say you were having a panic attack and that was it. So Ed and I came here and I am driving you guys home." Zayn said and I smiled relieved. 

"We are more then capable of driving ourselves home Zayn." Louis said and I finally snapped. 

"NO LOUIS! NO WE ARE NOT CAPABLE! I have just had a full out panic attack and you have the nerve to say that?! I have tried to be so calm with you but I can't anymore! It is not work stress that caused this! It's you!!!! I can't say anything right anymore. I walk on eggshells around my own home Louis! Do you know how that feels?!" I finally lost it. Louis looked at me with wide eyes and for a split second I felt bad but right now I couldn't deal with it. 

"Come on Harry, lets get you home..." Zayn said softly but I shrugged him off.

"Got nothing to say now Louis? You wouldn't even let me come with you to see the baby! I don't even know what I said wrong Louis!" I snapped, watching tears build up in Louis' eyes. 

"Alright sir, I think we need to go do some tests on you now." I turned to see another doctor there and I sighed. I knew he was right, something was not right with me.

"Zayn please look after Louis."I said and he nodded. I glanced at Louis, who was looking down. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered and he looked up at me with a small smile. 

"Me too." He said and I nodded, before walking with the doctor to get blood tests and all sorts done.