Chapter 19

Its been a month since my mum found out about Louis and I and she still won't talk to me. Louis and I are taking it slow but its nice to have him around again. I still have Louis working at the desk in front of my office and I don't really want to replace him either. I enjoy stepping out my door and kissing him softly before heading of to my meetings and stuff. The kids are doing really well in school, especially George. He has been getting full marks for everything in the class and is top in his class.

"Louis, please come in quick." I called through my closed door before he soon stepped into my office with a smile.

"What can I do for you?" He asked and I smiled.

"I have just recieved an email from the school, we mustn't forget its Parents evening tonight." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, what time does it say we need to be there?" He asked, taking a seat in front of my desk.

"It starts at 6pm. Niall has made sure that we have enough time between each teacher so we can talk to all three of them." I said and he smiled, nodding. He stood up again and announced that he is going to fetch the kids from school when I stopped him.

"You know what, it is pretty quiet today with Ed helping out. We can both go. Why don't we all go to lunch?" I asked and Louis smiled, nodding. I packed my briefcase up, putting my laptop in it before calling Ed to tell him I am heading home early before meeting Louis at the Elevator. We both climbed in my car, seeing that I sent Louis' car in to get fixed when it broke down on them the other day.

I soon parked at the front of the school and saw the kids run to the car. We were a little late and they know to stay at the school door if we are late.

"Hi Papa, Hi Dad!" Mason said loudly as he climbed into the backseat.

"Dad, you will never guess what we did today!!" Riley said excitedly. She is still a little shy towards Louis. I watched George get into the car and shut the door. He didn't say a word, just looked down at his hands in his lap. The other two went on and on about their day and I smiled, listening to them as Louis asked them questions. We soon pulled up at the mall and we all got out. George was still silent and I gestured for Louis to go ahead and he nodded, taking Riley and Mason's hands and playfully pulling them into the mall.

"Whats wrong bud?" I asked George and he sighed.

"Nothing." He said and I frowned.

"George, you know you can tell me anything." I said bending down to his height. He looked at me before opening the car door and digging through his bag. He soon pulled a piece of paper out and handed it to me. I frowned confused before looking down at the letter.

"My teacher wants to speak to you about moving me up a grade..." He said and my eyes widened.

"Why would they want to do that?" I asked and he sighed.

"They say I am to smart for the class... She told me I have a photographic memory..." He said looking down and I just smiled at him.

"It it really bad?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Of course not George! Its actually really good! You're special love." I said and he frowned.

"But I don't want to be special! I want to be a normal kid." He whined and I chuckled.

" You are still a normal kid bud! You are just a lot more clever then the other kids." I said and he sniffed.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

"Of course! Don't worry, I will talk to your teacher about it tonight." I said and he nodded, as I locked the car and we headed inside to see Louis, Mason and Riley sitting at a table in the food court. We made our way and sat down, George seeming a lot happier. I wrapped my arm around Louis' waist and kissed his temple.