Chapter 17

Waking up with Louis next to me felt amazing. It was like I didn't spend the last 5 years wishing he was here. I sighed, looking at the clocked before jumping out of bed quickly.

"Louis! We are late! Get up!" I called before running out the room and knocking on the kids doors.

"Come kids, get up! We are late again!!" I said before running into my room again to see Louis with a pillow over his face.

"Come on! We have under an hour." I said throwing my pillow at him before heading into the bathroom and turning the shower on. I took my toothbrush into the shower with me as I quickly showered. Once done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and quickly walked out the bathroom to see Louis digging through my wardrobe.

"Find anything?" I asked as I towel dried my hair.

"Why are you a giant?" He asked and I chuckled, coming round and kissing his cheek.

"It will be fine love. I think i have a smaller shirt hanging up, and just take a pair of jeans and roll the legs up." I said and he turned to look at me.

"I haven't done that look in years..." He said and I frowned.

"Why not? You looked amazing with that style..." I said and he sighed, looking down.

"Steven always said it was shit and that it looked like I couldn't afford proper clothes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Steven was an asshole and you don't deserve any of that. You would look beautiful in a trash bag Lou. Don't ever doubt yourself." I said and he smiled slightly before grabbing a pair of my jeans and heading to the bathroom. I smiled before grabbing my black suit and slipping it on and then heading downstairs to get breakfast ready for the kids.

45 minutes later, we were all running out the house. I kissed the kids goodbye and pecked Louis' cheek before running to my car. I needed to be early for my meeting. As I was pulling out the driveway, I saw my mum in her driveway with her arms crossed and an angry look on her face. Oh shit. I just sheepishly waved before speeding away. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I groaned seeing my mothers name came up. I connected the phone to my car before answering.

"What the hell is going on Harry Styles!" My mother screeched through the phone and I sighed.

"Mum, its complicated." I said.

"You are letting that man in your life again?! What is wrong with you?!?!" She asked, more like screamed.

"Mum, I need the help and I trust him. The kids are getting a long with him. I can't keep them away from him." I said and she sighed deeply.

"Harry I am your mother and I am telling you this isn't a good idea." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mum what I do with my life isn't up to you. I know I made a mistake once but I won't do it again. He told me why he did it mum. He told me what his life was like with that man mum. If only you knew what he had to go through." I said and he sighed.

"Tell me then. What lies did that man tell you now?" She asked annoyed.

"He isn't lying because George confirmed it! That man beat Louis and raped him! He threatened me and the kids! Lost the plot when he found out the kids were mine! Mum he actually loved me but was scared Steven would do something to me." I said and it was quiet on the other side. I know I promised Louis I wouldn't tell anyone but she was my mum.

"I love him mum... I always have..." I said, feeling emotional.

"Harry I am just worried he will break your heart again..." She said with a sigh.