Chapter 15

Its been a week after our camping trip and everything has gone back to normal. Well almost... Louis is out looking for a stable job, unfortunately he can't find one. I haven't really seen him, apart from the times I go to pick the kids up in the evenings. What we agreed is that he can pick them up from school and help them with homework and what not. I unfortunately can't take anymore days off as all the work has finally piled up.

"Mr Styles, Mr Payne is here to see you." Katy, my other receptionist said on the intercom and I sighed. 

"Send him in." I said before looking down at the forms I needed to sign. I really just wanted this day to finish so I could go home and sleep. 

"Harry! Good to see you again." Liam said and I smiled, shaking his hand before gesturing to the seat in front of my desk. 

"So it is rather hard to get an appointment with you." He said and I sighed.

"I'm so sorry, its just that everything happens at once." I said and he nodded, before taking a whole stack of papers out and I groaned internally. This always happens to me. Paperwork. 

"Right, these are the things that are needed for the agreement we had on the project." Liam said and I nodded, taking the pile of papers and began to look through them. I pointed a few things out that I didn't agree with and we negotiated on a few other things before I finally decided to sign where I needed to sign. Once all that was done, I stood up and shook his hand and walked him to the door. 

"Pleasure doing business with you Harry." He said and I smiled. I shut the door after him and sighed, feeling seriously stressed all of a sudden. I walked back to my desk and sat down, turning to my laptop once again and see the photo I took on our camping trip. It was of the 5 of us and I smiled, wanting to be there right now. 

"Mr Styles, your father is here to see you." I heard and I sighed, telling Katy to send him in. I rested my head on the desk as I heard the door open. 

"Ruff day?" I looked up and ran my hands down my face. 

"No kidding. The paperwork never seems to end!" I said and he chuckled as he took a seat in front of my desk. 

"How are you coping with the kids?" He asked and I sighed, sitting up and running my hands down my face. 

"Louis is helping a lot thank goodness. I am so tired and so stressed and things are piling up..." I said before looking at my father, only to see a angry look on his face.

"You are letting that man near your children?!" He snapped angrily and I groaned internally. I forgot about this...

"Dad, will you relax. He won't do anything." I said and he stood up angrily.

"You are letting the love for that man get in the way of what is right Harry! I know you still love him but he broke your heart and took everything from you! He even tried to take the kids away from you for good!" He shouted and I groaned.

"Dad he told me why he did it. He told me lots of things that I am not prepared to share with anyone! I forgave him for what he has done and right now, I am more then happy letting him help me with the kids because I have all this paperwork still to do and I have a meeting in an hour. So will you please not get involved in this dad. I can deal with it myself!" I said and he sighed. 

"I guess you are right. It's not like you are going to get back together with him or anything." My dad said. 

"What I decide to do dad, is up to me now. If in years later, I decide I want to be with Louis again I will. Nothing anyone can say or do will stop me. And if I make a big mistake again..." I trailed off when I saw my dad smile at me slightly.