Chapter 33

Today I decided to take the kids to Liam's place today after school. Louis snapped at them this morning because they left their game controllers on the floor and he nearly fell over them. The kids still felt bad about it.

"Dad, we really didn't mean to do it." Riley said softly as I pulled out the school parking lot. 

"I know. But he could of fell and hurt your baby sister." I said and she looked down. After being in the hospital for a little while, Louis finally told me what we were having. He has been stressing about me and I have told him not to. I can't bring myself to tell him what the test results said until after the baby. 

"Pa said that you aren't well dad?" George brought up as I drove onto the highway. 

"I'm fine bud. Just a little tired." I said, not wanting to tell them either. I knew I would have to tell them all, but Louis only has a few months left. The doctor did advice me not to stress him out to much with him being so close to having the baby. 

"You sure? You don't seem like yourself." He said and I sighed. I knew they could see slight symptoms. I've been complaining about a headache every morning. My mood changes like I'm the one pregnant and sometimes I can't get sentences out properly. I've been extra clumsy over the last few weeks and my legs feel weak. I've had to start wearing glasses, because my vision is getting worse by the day. 

"I will be fine guys. Don't worry so much!" I said as I pulled up to Liam's place. I honked the horn and soon saw Liam walk out. 

"Alright guys, I will be back later! Please stay out of trouble!" I said as they climbed out. 

"Will do dad!" They said before running off to join Liam's son. 

"Hey mate. You okay? You look really pale?" Liam asked and I sighed. 

"I know. I will explain everything soon. Until then, Thank you for looking after them this afternoon." I said and he smiled, nodding. I took a deep breath before pulling out his driveway and making my way to work. I dialed Ed's number and he answered after a few rings. 

"Hello Harry, you on your way?" He asked. 

"I am yes. Will you wait outside. I might need you to drive. Feeling quite ill now." I said. 

"No problem. See you in 5." He hung up after that and I took a deep breath. I soon pulled up and moved over to the passenger side and Ed climbed into the driver side. 

"You look worse then this morning." Ed said as we drove off. 

"It comes and goes." I said and he nodded. 

"Still haven't told Louis yet?" He asked and I shook my head no. 

"You need to tell him Harry. You can't hide this forever. This will be your first treatment." Ed said and I sighed. 

"I know. But he is stressed enough as it is Ed." I said and he shook his head. 

"Harry if you don't tell him soon, I am going to have to tell him myself. You need him there."  Ed said and I sighed, knowing he is right. 

"Ed can we go to my house quick? I want him with me when I get this done." I said and he nodded, before turning around and heading back to my house. 

"I will wait here for you." He said and I took a deep breath. 

"Thank you Ed." I said before slowly climbing out the car and heading to the door. 

"Louis?" I called through the house. 

"In the kitchen!" He called. I walked into the kitchen and a smile grew on my face seeing him eating pickles and peanut butter. 

"Hey, I thought you had to work?" He asked and I took a deep breath.