Chapter 29

I was in the study at home, finishing off booking everything for the weekend when there was a knock on the door. I looked up to see Louis peeking around the door. 

"Can I talk to you quickly?" He asked and I nodded, as he walked up to me and leaned against my desk. 

"I think we really need to plan to tell our parents about the baby Harry. I'm going to start showing soon." He said and I nodded. I really wanted to wait until after I asked him to marry me but I guess I will have to let that wait. 

"How about we invite them over for dinner tonight? I got the day off today." I said and he smiled.

"You sure you are okay with that? I don't want to force you to do anything you aren't comfortable with." He said but I shook my head and placed my hands to his waist and pulled him towards me and making him sit on my lap. 

"I want to do whatever you want to do my love. You are right though, you will be showing soon..." I said, placing my hand on the small little bump before kissing his neck softly. 

"Alright, I will phone my mum now shall I?" He asked, pulling away from me slightly and I smiled, nodding my head. 

"I will phone my parents now." I said and he smiled, kissing me softly before getting up and heading out the office. I picked up my cellphone and used the speed dial to dial my mum's number. After the 3rd ring, I heard my mum answer.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Sorry mum, its just been hectic." I said. 

"Its alright, I heard what was happening from your father." She said and I smiled.

"Listen, the reason I am phoning. I want to invite you and dad over tonight for dinner. Louis is asking his mum to join us. I just thought we could get together..." I said and she sighed softly. 

"Harry..." She trailed off. 

"Mum please. It means a lot to me... to us. You have to get over what happened and accept that Louis and I are together again and we will be staying together." I said and she sighed softly. 

"Alright, we will be there tonight." She said and I thanked her quietly before hanging up. I sighed, placing my phone on the table before running my hands down my face. 

"You okay?" I looked up at Louis and I nodded.

"Are they coming?" He asked and I nodded, looking down at the desk feeling really frustrated. 

"Louis I am going to go over there now and tell her now. I don't want her to act like I know she will." I said standing up and he nodded slowly.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked and I sighed, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"No. I need to do this on my own. I can tell its going to blow up in a massive explosion. You don't need that stress." I said and he smiled. I kissed his lips softly before walking to the front door and grabbing my jacket. 

"I shouldn't be long." I said before heading out and walking over to my mum's house. I knocked on the door and took a deep breath as I heard her unlock the door. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I already told you we would be there tonight." She said and I shook my head, stepping into the house and turning to look at her. 

"Mum there is a reason we wanted you all there but I guess I am going to tell you now so you don't freak out with Jay and Dan there. Louis' pregnant." I said and she looked at me. 

"I'm sorry? I thought you just said Louis is pregnant." She said and I nodded my head. 

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!?!" She suddenly shouted and I took a deep breath to calm down.