Chapter 27

A week later, Louis and I were heading to the appointment with the doctor that Louis made the day after the pregnancy test. Louis has been really sick this week and he has barely been able to keep any food down. I don't ever remember him being this sick with the other 2, seeing that I didn't know he was pregnant with the 3rd. 

"Harry, you are seriously going to have to pull over." Louis said and my eyes widened, not wanting him to be sick in my car. No matter how much I love him. I quickly pulled off to the side and he was already out the car. I frowned, getting out the car and running to him. I rubbed his back gently but he shook his head. 

"Go away. You don't want to see this..." He mumbled, before vomiting again. 

"Relax Lou. I want to help." I said and he groaned. I went into the backseat of my car and pulled out a clean Gym towel and handing it to him. 

"Will you be okay until we get to the doctors office?" I asked and he nodded, wiping his mouth. I smiled and helped him back into the car and quickly running to the other side and climbing in. Louis had his head rested on the window with his eyes closed. I was worried now as I put my foot on the accelerator just a little bit harder. 

Soon I parked the car and he sighed, getting out the car. I raced to his side and he smiled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders to keep him close to me. I locked the car and we made our way inside the building and to the reception desk.

"We have a 10 o'clock appointment to see Dr George Davies." I said to the young woman behind the desk and he smiled, looking at her computer.

"Mr Styles?" She asked and I nodded and she smiled, handing me the yellow folder before telling me to go straight through to the third room. Louis rested his head on my shoulder as we walked into the room and I placed him gently on the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly and Louis gave me a small smile. 

"Like shit." He said and I smiled, kissing his forehead, just as the door opened to reveal the doctor.

"Ah Mr Styles!" He said and I smiled, shaking his hand as he walked over to the bed. 

"Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" Dr George asked with wide eyes and he nodded, taking a deep breath. Of course his surname hasn't been Tomlinson in ages but I wasn't going to correct it unless it was my surname again. Hopefully soon...

"Hello doctor. Long time no see." He said and the doctor turned his gaze to me with confusion. 

"So what can I do for you both today?" He asked.

"Uh well, Louis here is pregnant." I said and I watched his eyes widen before nodding.

"Who is the father?" He asked and I frowned.

"I am." I said defensively and he smiled, nodding before using the stethoscope to listen to Louis' heart.

"Alright, seems alright. Louis, I will need you to give me a urine sample please." The doctor said and Louis nodded, taking the beaker the doctor gave him and going out the door to the bathroom.

"So when did all this happen?" The doctor asked and I sighed, knowing it was going to come up considering I brought the kids for DNA tests because of Louis.

"Well its a long story, but we are good and back together. This wasn't planned though. He was told he had a very small chance of falling pregnant again... Yet here we are." I said making the doctor chuckle. 

"It's alright Harry. We will do a scan after I get the urine tests." He said and I nodded. 

"He is also really sick. Sicker then I can ever remember him being with the others..." I said and he nodded.