Chapter 4

I decided to leave work extra early today, bring most of my work home to do later tonight. I had to sort out where the boys were going to sleep. Louis left me no information about them, no school, no clothes, no nothing!

"So shall we do a bit of shopping, then head home?" I asked the kids, George in the front seat and Mason and Riley in the back.

"Yes!!" Riley cheered and the boys just stayed quiet.

"It means you two as well hey... Pick whatever you want." I said as we pulled up to the mall.

"Are you serious?" George asked and I nodded with a small frown. Why did he look so surprised? I wish I knew what the hell happened to them... We all climbed out the car, Riley making me carry her on my shoulders and I took both boys hands in mine as we walked into the mall.

"Where shall we go first?" I asked looking around.

"Daddy I need new shoes for school!" Riley said and I looked at her shoes, seeing the soles splitting. That won't help if it rains...

"Come on then, let's go get clothes and shoes then." I said as we walked into one of the many clothes shops.

"Alright pick out anything you want!" I said as Riley and Mason went looking but George just stayed next to me.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Come on, do you want help picking out something? You need clothes." I said and he smiled slightly and nodded. After a while, we had plenty of jeans and shirts and shoes and jackets and baseball caps and dresses and more shoes for the 3 of them. They were all excitedly talking while I payed for everything, handing each one a bag or two to carry.

"Okay let's go get your school shoes Hun." I said and she smiled.

"Why does she need school shoes? Doesn't she wear normal clothes?" George asked and I frowned.

"No, she wears a school uniform. She's in a private school." I said and he looked down.

"Where do you go to school?" I asked but he didn't say a word.

"What is school?" Mason asked and I blinked rapidly. He should be 5 years old, he should know what a school is.

"We don't go to school. Steven said it was better getting home schooled." George explained and my eyes widened. Was the man completely mad or something.

"Right, well now you are both going to school." I said fishing my phone out my pocket and dialing the school. I was quite involved in the school as I was one of the benefactors to the school.

"Hello?" I heard and smiled.

"Niall! Hey, it's Harry." I said.

"Harry! How's it going? What can I help you with?" He asked. Niall is the principal at the school.

"It's a long story but I have two boys here with me and I need to enroll them. I'm going to get their uniforms now." I said and I heard ruffling on the other line.

"Okay, ages please." Niall said.

"George is 9 years old and Mason is 5." I said as the line was silent apart from Niall's breathing. George looked up at me with surprise when I said his age and winked at him, pulling him closer to my side.

"Alright, just come in tomorrow and fill in all the paperwork and what not." He said. I agreed, thanking him before hanging up.

"Right, you are both going to school tomorrow!" I said but they looked scared.

"Don't worry, it will be fun!" I said as we walked into the uniform shop. About an hour later, we were all walking out the shop and I smiled, seeing Riley telling her brothers about how fun school is and stuff. I did take notice on how George spent a bit long looking at a specific skateboard in one of the shop windows as we were heading out. We all climbed into the car and headed home. I parked the car in the garage and helped them all take their shopping bags in.