Chapter 3

{Characters in picture: Avril Lavigne as Katie Daniels}

{Song in video: Sak Noel ft. DJ Kuba, Neitan, & Mayra Veronica - No Boyfriend}

"I wonder how today will go," Katie said as she hopped in my car, "It's not even fair. I'm didn't even date him but I'm still a target too!"

I laughed. "It's probably because you talked back at him and continue to do so. It's okay just chill. It's my burden not yours."

Katie gasped. "Hey he asked for it. I can't just let him torture you and not do anything."

"I know but it makes things worse. He'll be even more pissed if you do that."

I plugged in my iPod and played "No Boyfriend" by Sak Noel ft. DJ Kuba, Neitan, and Mayra Veronica. I turned it up way loud and rolled down my window. I wanted to have a good day. Me and Katie danced and sang along to it. We stopped at a light and I looked over and saw that Mr. Zielinski was next to us. Katie noticed too and flicked him off. I gasped and shooed her hand away. We don't stop dancing and I looked directly at him while I sang along "No boyfriend no problem" and "I do what I want". The light turned green after a few minutes and I floored it and sped. The tires screeched.

Me and Katie laughed hysterically. "Dude you need to slow down! You're going 15 miles over the speed limit!" Katie exclaimed, still laughing hysterically.

I slowed down. "I was so in the moment I didn't even realize. That was so great! And perfect song too!" I exclaimed.

"I know right?! We're gonna have an awesome year. Don't worry about him."

"We should leave at exactly the same time and meet him again. I'm going to make a playlist!"

"Hell yeah!" Katie and I high-fived. "Oh and next time stay side by side to him!" We laughed hysterically again.

I got to the school and parked the car. We went to our lockers and the bell rang. I looked in the mirror and winged my eyeliner.

"Raven Valentine, this isn't the beauty salon. Get to class," Mr. Zielinski said as he opened his door.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well I got to look pretty. There's cute guys that go here, you know."

He scoffed and went in the class.

"Girl you slayed him," Katie said.

We walked in class and sat down.

"Class, I rearranged some seats," Mr. Zielinski began, "I made papers with your names on it. It will be on the desk."

The class groaned.

"Things are going to get serious around here."

I searched for my name and found it. My desk was in the front row, right in front of Mr. Zielinski's desk. I sighed and sat down. Katie sat in the front too but on the opposite side of the classroom. Carolyn sat in the middle.

"Raavennn, Caaarooolynn, Joohnnnyy," Katie said dramatically.

I laughed and said, "Kaattiee."

"I deeply apologize to the students who didn't do anything wrong and had to suffer the consequences of others behavior," Mr. Zielinski said and glared at me. I looked away quickly.

I can't believe it's only the 3rd day of school. I'm already freakin' exhausted.

Mr. Zielinski went over the rules and explained the consequences of bad student behavior.

My phone vibrated. Katie texted me, I opened it and she sent me a GIF of a cartoon reindeer dancing extremely weird. I bust out in laughter, put my head down, and had tears coming out of my eyes. It was one of the most hilarious things I've ever saw in my life.

 It was one of the most hilarious things I've ever saw in my life

{This is the GIF of the dancing reindeer xD}

After 30 seconds, I realized Mr. Zielinski stopped talking. I felt a presence that stood close to me.

Uh-oh...

I lifted my head up. The entire class stared at me.

"Are you done, Raven? Let me see your phone," he said.

I gulped and handed my phone to him.

"Oh looky here! A cartoon reindeer doing a weird dance! This must be more important than passing 11th grade English. I will have this phone for the rest of the day. You can get this after school." He walked back to his seat.

I looked at Katie and glared. She winced and mouthed "Sorry."

"Anyways, we will read "The Scarlet Letter," Mr. Zielinski said and passed out the books.

Everyone was silent the rest of the class.

**********

A/N: What do you think of the GIF of the dancing reindeer? I personally think it's absolutely hilarious xD. In my sophomore year, one of my friends, Dominique, showed me this same exact GIF during reading class and me and my other friends burst out laughing so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes. We ended up getting in trouble for it but oh well xD. There are other similar GIFs to that one as well. If you want to search for it then type in gif dancing reindeer on Tumblr or Pinterest and it'll probably show up :3

READ

VOTE

COMMENT