Chapter 6

{Character in picture: Krysten Ritter as Selena Valentine (Ms. Valentine)}

{Song in video: Flyleaf - All Around Me}

I walked into Mr. Zielinski's class as Katie and Eric walked in and I noticed them holding hands. "Awww," I said. "Look at you two holding hands." I don't think they heard me or noticed because they were talking to each other.

Mr. Zielinski gave us a test.

All of a sudden, Jace opened the door into my class. I watched him hand Mr. Zielinski a paper and talked to him for a minute. I couldn't help but keep staring at him. He was so attractive, guys with tattoos and muscles were my weakness. After Jace was done, he looked at the class and made eye contact at me. "Yo Lil Miss Pixie!" He said to me and grinned.

I giggled and said, "Yo 6-Pack Tats."

"I saw you and Katie jam out in the car after the mall." He chuckled.

"What? You did?" My face flushed.

"Yeah I was surprised. I was like look at Lil Miss Pixie go." He laughed. "You know I can install stereo speakers outside your car."

"I only do that if I'm driving myself or with Katie. And yeah that'll be cool!"

Mr. Zielinski interrupted, "Jace, Raven and the entire class are taking a test. You can talk in between classes or during lunch."

"Oh sorry Mr. Z! Talk to ya later Red Pixie." He smiled. I smiled back and bit my lip flirtatiously, not on purpose but subconsciously. I realized Mr. Zielinski looked at me the whole time. I flustered, dropped my smile, and brushed my hands back with my hands.

The next few periods I thought of Tyler and Jace. I couldn't have Tyler and was annoyed at him, but I still had feelings for him. I liked Jace, but I was confused and still trying to wrap my head about me and Tyler.

 ---

The bell rang for lunch and I walked to our usual table. No one was there yet, except Katie.

"Oh man Jace was totally flirting with you in Mr. Zielinski's class," Katie said and poked my sides.

I smacked her hands away, blushed, and said, "Yeah I know. I think he likes me."

"Duh! He offered to install speakers outside your car!"

"I know right!" I squealed. "Speaking of him, he's coming this way." I subtly pointed out to her.

Eric and Jace came up to us and sat down.

"So when do you want me to come by and install your speakers?" Jace asked me.

"Anytime would be good," I replied.

"Cool. I'll come over around 4. Is that cool?"

"Yeah that'd be great. Oh how much will it cost?"

"For you it'll be free." He grinned at me.

"Are you serious? You don't have to do it for free..."

"I don't have to but I want to. It's cool with me."

I blinked. "Well thank you so much!"

"You're welcome." He winked.

"I'll text you my address." And so I did.

 ---

I came back home and went inside. I reapplied my red lipstick and made sure my winged eyeliner wasn't smudged.